Having no friends in uni

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Everyone already knows everyone, either from a mutual friend or from the same high school, I literally know no one and stand out like peasant in a aristocrat gathering.

Also I just finished a test and I barely fucking passed, Ran out of time and had left like 1/4 of the test blank, fucking hell it had no timer as well and just ended so abruptly.

No I’m on break and everyone has friends, talking amongst each other, eating together etc, I on the other hand can’t stay in the common room(break room, cafeteria etc.), so again I have to hide in the disabled bathroom, good lord in heaven just end me

Does anyone else go to the bathroom during breaks cos they don’t want to seem like a loser?

if I looked like Sean opry that wouldn’t be the case, I wouldn’t sit with anyone as I am above everyone, for with great beauty comes great isolation, and that solitude I shall wear as my pride, the one above all, the most beautiful....

BAAD5A67-7BA5-43AC-994F-2055711F07C2.jpeg
BAAD5A67-7BA5-43AC-994F-2055711F07C2.jpeg (371.77 KiB) Viewed 460 times

And thus the king watches, for one that embodies the beginning and the end, must not intervene with the fate of others, because he is above all, transcends all, because of the very reason he is king, he must distance himself from everyone, he whom sees all yet never intervene, he whom watches but never act, he whom is birthed from the cradle of heaven.... must exist in solitude, not wallowing in loneliness, but reveling his his own divine glory...
93496A86-D367-465F-B373-8154565FEF32.jpeg
93496A86-D367-465F-B373-8154565FEF32.jpeg (52.22 KiB) Viewed 460 times

That is I....
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Yes definitely close yourself in the bathroom to avoid having all eyes on you.
When everybody is integrated in a group of friends, except you, then you stand out and can get ridiculed if you are ugly on top of that.

If the guys at your uni are the aggressive type ones, they may even bully you.

By the way we suggested you to quit uni on the other thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1055732
and to go self-learning, which is less stressful for you and you learn way faster than at uni.

But you haven't even replied, so i guess you have a strong motivation to stick with that uni.
Tell me , i am curious to know what is your motivation ? Why do you love that place so much?

Social life? Don't think so.. it's better to stay alone than the situation you describe. You're actually alone there too.
Education? IMO self-education is more effective and faster. I wonder why you mind

wannabe wrote:Yes definitely close yourself in the bathroom to avoid having all eyes on you.
When everybody is integrated in a group of friends, except you, then you stand out and can get ridiculed if you are ugly on top of that.

If the guys at your uni are the aggressive type ones, they may even bully you.

By the way we suggested you to quit uni on the other thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1055732
and to go self-learning, which is less stressful for you and you learn way faster than at uni.

But you haven't even replied, so i guess you have a strong motivation to stick with that uni.
Tell me , i am curious to know what is your motivation ? Why do you love that place so much?

Social life? Don't think so.. it's better to stay alone than the situation you describe. You're actually alone there too.
Education? IMO self-education is more effective and faster. I wonder why you mind

indeed, i am alone, i look around and see only social circles formed prior to the start of the course, in other words, they were friends to begin with.

indeed, i learn more from youtube lectures than the lecturer at uni, in fact the lectures is so bad i even wonder how did this university even maintain the prestige as one of the best. But i am not here to learn, actually i hate what i am studying i loathe every moment i spend learning these material, it bores me, it tires me, it angers me, but never will it drain my soul

i do this because i have to, i endure this because i must, what else is there for me? i am not born into the class of the distinguished, i have no heirloom awaiting to be inherited, no trust fund to secure my life

i do this because i have to, each day passes and my youth further slips from my grasp, for beauty is my one and only wish, and how can you be beautiful without being youthful? all dreams die when the dreamer wakes, and all roses wither no matter how beautiful, i dream not of eternity
i dream only that i would bloom...

Buddy, you should go see psychologist/psychiatrist ASAP !!!

Somehow, you developed serious social anxiety syndrome !!! Or maybe even you was made with aspergers, body language-blindness, emotion-blindness with narcissm topping. Bon Appetit! Where were your parents to take your ass for careful check?

IMO it is not your fault and you will not get over the issue alone.

But let's say you have miraculous ability to self-change...theory goes as follows:

People are connected through emotional vibes. To get a friends, you need to release strong, positive emotional vibe around you and patiently waiting. Have interests which you can share with them and make them feel they belong to you and you belong to them.

It is not so much complicated, but patience, patience and not crying when you will be rejected.

Try also to learn how to reject someone, because there is no worse than illogical feeling than only you are rejected in this world..
Let that person directly and clearly know about being rejected by you, because only minority of people in this world could qualify as your friend.

King, peasant, blah blah blah

Kindly asking, stop BS about being a king. No one will care about it. Pretty face with a social anxiety syndrome and lack of self-distance doesn't make one. I can find prettier boy around the corner.

indeed, i am alone, i look around and see only social circles formed prior to the start of the course, in other words, they were friends to begin with.

Mr. King, why wouldn't ya leave ur pedestal for a while, go to one of those social circles talking on corridors and simply tell them that you want to be their friend? Ask for permission to stay? Take a risk and admit indirectly that you can be a loser and then laugh from it?

People like positive guys with self-distance, ability to talk about their weaknesses and something to say, not boring, depressing, self-obsessed "Kings" or "Supreme Gentlemans" which have no good feelings to add to their lives.

P.S.

Your awkwardness is triggering me in the way i forgot long time ago.

I had problem with having friends in the past. It was because i had complicated childhood and found myself subconciously releasing my hate over the whole world because of what my "toxic permanent victim" parent did to me through 20 years.

I needed 2 years work with psychologist specialized in "Schema Therapy" (J. Young), Zoloft and Propranolol plus lot of encounters with random people (f.ex. using BlablaCar/Zimride) to understand that the world is much more logic, people are diffrent and minority of them are catching with me a super connection which we both intend to continue and enjoy.

Now I got three friends plus one fuck-buddy girl despite my goddamn parent talked to me through years how bad I am and how i am "unsuitable" to get friends because ""i was unable to have good relation with such 'honest' person as him".
Don't bother hang up with stronger and wiser than you. Coward will betray you in first possibility.

jribelle wrote:Buddy, you should go see psychologist/psychiatrist ASAP !!!

Somehow, you developed serious social anxiety syndrome !!! Or maybe even you was made with aspergers, body language-blindness, emotion-blindness with narcissm topping. Bon Appetit! Where were your parents to take your ass for careful check?

IMO it is not your fault and you will not get over the issue alone.

But let's say you have miraculous ability to self-change...theory goes as follows:

People are connected through emotional vibes. To get a friends, you need to release strong, positive emotional vibe around you and patiently waiting. Have interests which you can share with them and make them feel they belong to you and you belong to them.

It is not so much complicated, but patience, patience and not crying when you will be rejected.

Try also to learn how to reject someone, because there is no worse than illogical feeling than only you are rejected in this world..
Let that person directly and clearly know about being rejected by you, because only minority of people in this world could qualify as your friend.

King, peasant, blah blah blah

Kindly asking, stop BS about being a king. No one will care about it. Pretty face with a social anxiety syndrome and lack of self-distance doesn't make one. I can find prettier boy around the corner.

Mr. King, why wouldn't ya leave ur pedestal for a while, go to one of those social circles talking on corridors and simply tell them that you want to be their friend? Ask for permission to stay? Take a risk and admit indirectly that you can be a loser and then laugh from it?

People like positive guys with self-distance, ability to talk about their weaknesses and something to say, not boring, depressing, self-obsessed "Kings" or "Supreme Gentlemans" which have no good feelings to add to their lives.

P.S.

Your awkwardness is triggering me in the way i forgot long time ago.

I had problem with having friends in the past. It was because i had complicated childhood and found myself subconciously releasing my hate over the whole world because of what my "toxic permanent victim" parent did to me through 20 years.

I needed 2 years work with psychologist specialized in "Schema Therapy" (J. Young), Zoloft and Propranolol plus lot of encounters with random people (f.ex. using BlablaCar/Zimride) to understand that the world is much more logic, people are diffrent and minority of them are catching with me a super connection which we both intend to continue and enjoy.

Now I got three friends plus one fuck-buddy girl despite my goddamn parent talked to me through years how bad I am and how i am "unsuitable" to get friends because ""i was unable to have good relation with such 'honest' person as him".

The sun must have rose from the south today, for a mongrel to question the authority of the king, this place is beyond reprieve.

My birth is the consequence of the unison between the gods, an embodiment of the will of the universe itself, you are birthed from the lust of two mongrels, you must understand, our destinies differed before our very conception, holding I to your standards is equivalent of binding heaven to the laws of earth, a hopeless and pointless endeavor

for chains, no matter how strong

will never bind the stars

Return to Shitty Advice