I don't despise women anymore

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I acknowledge they're more privileged in this society and that they have life easier in many ways compared to men, so I'll always have some amount of negative feelings towards them most likely

that being said the full blown misogyny where you're looking at them with intense repugnance, wanting them all to suffer and die? it's simply a waste of energy and ultimately doesn't improve your life.
Last edited by terminate on Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The quicker you accept things as they are and stop getting angry the happier you'll be. Its best to fill your day with activities so your not sat in a chair alone at home thinking about it.

7.30am > 8.30: shower, breakfast, commute
9am > 5pm: work
6pm > 7pm: cook a meal, wash up, small choirs.
7pm > 8pm: workout / weights
8pm > 9.30pm: read a book, internet
9.30pm > 11.30: watch a film or documentary, then go to bed

Sure, women are the unfair sex. What are we going to do about it? Dwell in misery, or try to cope the best we can?

I was told my whole life that If I put in effort, went to college, was above IQ, not obese, was a nice respectful guy then I would get a nice GF. We were literally sold that shit sandwich from childhood that as soon you got older, plenty of fit women would wrap around the block waiting to date/f-ck. It never happened. Now, I realize nobody gives a fuck about average to ugly men and the average woman is hounded constantly by a parade of willing males above her SMV, below her SMV and of equal SMV, (which she doesn't even appreciate) and the whiteknights will defend her shitty behaviour, which only enables them to continue with shitty behaviour as nobody puts them in their place. This leaves her with an unrealistic estimation of her own looks and value, it lets her be a nasty bitch with near impunity to any man she considers inferior that hasn't provoked her in any way. It also gives them the luxury of acting like royal snoots.

If your case of blue-balls gets really, seriously bad, you know what my recommendation is. When you are looking for something more than a hooker to bust a frustrated nut, there are literally dozens of countries where attractive -enough (5> 6/10)women are looking for Western men; just make sure you choose wisely and protect yourself, and realize she's gonna have asian features most likely.

We're not indestructible
Baby better get that straight
I think it's unbelievable
How you give into the hands of Chad
Some things are worth fighting for (but not your smelly cunt)

Some feelings never die
I'm not asking for another chance
I just wanna know why

There's no easy way out
There's no shortcut home
There's no easy way out
Giving up can't be wrong

Mewtant wrote:-

Good post. And yea, while I did say I'll probably always have some negative feelings towards women, I'd of course prefer to have none at all. I mean, who wants to hate women? Be aware of their nature sure but hating them is just being sour.

Damn site, double post.

there are moments where i dont hate them

but the bitter resentment will never go away

im 29yo virgin

Return to Shitty Advice