On consumerism

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Consumerism aims to make you feel inadequate. It's an integral part of capitalism; this system functions better when people buy buy and buy more stuff that they don't need. The media and advertisers strongly push the idea that the more you own, the better you are. It's only through lining the pockets of capitalists by buying the newest most expensive iphone, or the most expensive clothing, or wearing the most luxurious watch that you can be fulfilled. It's brainwashing on a massive scale.

Reject consumerism.

Note: I'm not saying you should live as some kind of primitivist and have nothing. It's of course essential to have a certain amount of technology if you desire to survive and keep up in this modern world.

If you're an incel there is no point buying useless nonsense to impress the non existant women in your life, most men don't need/want the useless trinkets, and expensive fashion that rich waste $$$ on, it is ONLY to impress the superficial female gender, now I know I would happily have a gf, and spend whatever money necessary, but as an incel, thats not a reality, so I just spend my money on food, electricity, rent, videogames and water. The main luxury is internet and videogames. Once I finish a videogame and no longer want to play it I sell it on ebay, there is just no point buying anything else, I don't even vacation.

dsar9012 wrote: there is no point buying useless nonsense to impress the non existant women in your life, most men don't need/, it is ONLY to impress the superficial female gender.

right
only impress the shallow sluts or gold diggers which really are not good for anything

Return to Shitty Advice