Fuck University

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Jesus fuck my anxiety is off the charts

I literally don’t know anyone, I’m older than everyone yet my IQ seems to be the lowest in the class.

I walk into the classroom, all eyes glances at me, I glance back and everyone is properly developed and properly groomed and properly dressed and I look at my reflection and I literally look like an unkempt undergrown 15 year old that exudes the school shooter vibe from head to toe. I of course had to sit on a table by myself, and everyone already knows and is friend with each other so they would rather crowed around a tiny table than sit next to me.

The female:male ratio is like 5:1 and the moment I set foot into the room iods everywhere, the piercing cold eyes of disapproval of women gazed at my figure and judged me unworthy, deemed me incompetent. This doesn’t feel like a university...

THIS IS FUCKING HIGHSCHOOL 2.0

Except this time I have no incel tier peers, no friend I can confide with, no comrade to ease the despair of being the lowest.

In school, there have always been a lower caste outcast that existed below you, a scapegoat, a matyr that altered your fate from the tortured to the observer, his sacrifice you never understood, his pain you can only see but never felt, it is when you become him, it is when you finally exist at the bottom of the hierarchy, do you truly know despair.

Gandy witness me
Watch me father as I embark on my great journey
See with your eyes that transcend space and time of I Opry overcome the greatest of all penance
Now I walk through the inferno of damanation, the flames that shall scorch my flesh, char my bones, but never will it mar my soul, for no flame, earthly or divine can match the brilliance of a star.

3F2DCA13-65D2-42AD-A946-CB9B92A7272D.jpeg
3F2DCA13-65D2-42AD-A946-CB9B92A7272D.jpeg (30.46 KiB) Viewed 202 times

For What is a candle light when compared to the holy sun?
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

It's a complete waste of time if you're an ugly guy.

We're not indestructible
Baby better get that straight
I think it's unbelievable
How you give into the hands of Chad
Some things are worth fighting for (but not your smelly cunt)

Some feelings never die
I'm not asking for another chance
I just wanna know why

There's no easy way out
There's no shortcut home
There's no easy way out
Giving up can't be wrong

Fuck ... that's unfortunate.
You ended up in a model agency but at least you are lucky not to get bullied physically .

The females don't do that ... for now

well somebody gotta flip those burgers

Yes, university is hard, I had similar experiences the last time I went, I sat at a table all by myself, while everyone else in the cafeteria had friends, there were so many beautiful women, more beautiful women than I have ever seen IRL at one time, and they all had cold, hateful glances towards me. You just have to focus on your studies and give up on the evil college women, the reality is unless you are Chad/Tyrone, you probably will be incel in college, college women are evil, anti white male feminist scum.

Return to Shitty Advice