Keith Flint R.I.P

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

You must be based in the UK then? London I suppose.

PRODIGY are notoriously British and was part of the "Cool Britannia" renaissance 1992-1997.

This is freaky as I was thinking about the PRODIGY today, maybe I had subliminally heard the news on the radio?

I maintain that Smack My Bitch Up is my favourite PRODIGY song, better than Breath, Firestarter, No Good (start the dance), Poison or Charlie Says.

At 49 He knew his best days were behind him.

We're not indestructible
Baby better get that straight
I think it's unbelievable
How you give into the hands of Chad
Some things are worth fighting for (but not your smelly cunt)

Some feelings never die
I'm not asking for another chance
I just wanna know why

There's no easy way out
There's no shortcut home
There's no easy way out
Giving up can't be wrong

pantysniffer wrote:You must be based in the UK then? London I suppose.

no i am Romanian but i listened to them from high school years

Mewtant wrote:At 49 He knew his best days were behind him.

he could go around at least 10 years with his M&S but the drugs fries his brain

Mewtant wrote:At 49 He knew his best days were behind him.

And considering the amounts of Chads and Stacies who danced to his music, and for all the money, status, cultural fame, street cred- he had a very meh dating profile.

He also didn't have children and I bet he was pressurising his Japanese wife Mayumi Kai (2004-2019) to eke out his 49 year old spunk.

https://www.whosdatedwho.com/dating/keith-flint

Little did he know Japanese women, who still have family back in Japan, do not race mix with non-Japanese men. It's an ethnostate and girls run the risk of being disowned by their own family for this.

Return to Shitty Advice