War, Sex Skew, Beta Male Thirst, And Female Beauty

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

We're not indestructible
Baby better get that straight
I think it's unbelievable
How you give into the hands of Chad
Some things are worth fighting for (but not your smelly cunt)

Some feelings never die
I'm not asking for another chance
I just wanna know why

There's no easy way out
There's no shortcut home
There's no easy way out
Giving up can't be wrong

talking about the big female ratio in 1950 in Russia have no sense because is very rare event in the history of the planet

something similar or even worst happened in Paraguay in 1870 after the Paraguayan war ( war of the triple alliance)

it seems in 1870, historians say that at that time in Paraguay there were so few men after such war that women saw a man and they were desperate to have sex and reproduce with him
I do not know to what extent this could have been true or if it is something exaggerated

anyways irrelevant because none of us will enjoy such phenomenon

we have to get used to living with a bad female ratio full of sluts,fatties and single moms
you have to try to choose within all this as best as possible and not despair and grab any garbage

Fabie wrote:talking about the big female ratio in 1950 in Russia have no sense because is very rare event in the history of the planet

something similar or even worst happened in Paraguay in 1870 after the Paraguayan war ( war of the triple alliance)

it seems in 1870, historians say that at that time in Paraguay there were so few men after such war that women saw a man and they were desperate to have sex and reproduce with him
I do not know to what extent this could have been true or if it is something exaggerated

anyways irrelevant because none of us will enjoy such phenomenon

we have to get used to living with a bad female ratio full of sluts,fatties and single moms
you have to try to choose within all this as best as possible and not despair and grab any garbage

It happened in Roman times as well, brother. And after the black death (more men died than women, leaving certain towns and counties in the UK with a skewered ratio). The good thing about less men than women in old Russia was that it selective breeding for only hot women (men could be choosy), and that's why it probably has the hottest women in the world today.

Even single moms that are passable but past their primes (30+) want a Chadlite or tall guy with a decent job. They have no need to be desperate and can reject average, childless, lean, well-presented men well into their early 50's. They can just sit back and sieve through hundreds of men contacting them on apps.

I mean look at this appalling Simping. This is a bottom tier woman 1/10. Imagine what a reasonably thin, plain 5/10 single mom aged 39 is getting. She's gonna have business men in their mid 50's contact her right down to handsome young Bucks in their 20's looking to dipp a Cougar.

It's the end of days.

op is a beta mgtow faggot lol
in his basement room he hates himself that the fattest ugliest wamen arent giving him a single chance

Return to Shitty Advice