If a bitch likes ur face, everything you say is interesting

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

she'll ask you questions and whatnot,make excuses to talk. and if she doesn't like your face, she's completely cold and dismissive. She'll be a complete cunt to you if she even bothers acknowledging your existence. I've experienced both sides of this.

really now I know it's not worth having female friends if they don't let you hit it. I've lost most respect for females and basically just see them as sexual objects now.

Not just face but status.

Women do not look at men who they see in any way beneath them or even parallel. As a guy who worked as a porter/janitor in a hospital for 3 nights a week in my younger years, I have seen quite a lot of high ranking, high-earning male doctors in their late 30's dating and marrying cute / attractive female porters in their early-mid 20's (who were on minimum wage btw)- but by now our hospitals are flooded with female doctors and so far I have not seen a female doctor dating male staff (that isn't a doctor). The idea simply does not cross their minds.

I have known of waitresses (again a student job, low wage) being tipped and asked out by rich Arab businessmen, such is the value of young tight thots with nice bums and tits.

Which is another reason why the dating market is falling apart. It's only partially men walking away, a lot of the current situation is created by women themselves. Even at 40-49, if a woman is thin/in-shape there is still quite a hypercompetitive market for such women, one should think, but one has to be willing to be realistic. And "realistic" for most women means "earns more/is better looking/has more assets/6+ inches taller at least/has more charm than I do".

We're not indestructible
Baby better get that straight
I think it's unbelievable
How you give into the hands of Chad
Some things are worth fighting for (but not your smelly cunt)

Some feelings never die
I'm not asking for another chance
I just wanna know why

There's no easy way out
There's no shortcut home
There's no easy way out
Giving up can't be wrong

terminate wrote:she'll ask you questions and whatnot,make excuses to talk. and if she doesn't like your face, she's completely cold and dismissive. She'll be a complete cunt to you if she even bothers acknowledging your existence. I've experienced both sides of this.

really now I know it's not worth having female friends if they don't let you hit it. I've lost most respect for females and basically just see them as sexual objects now.

right,
if she like your face everything you say is OK everything is fine , this is part of the process of the reproduccion of the specie

but please note that not all women are cunts if they are not interested in you, it depends,
some of them specially religious girls are still friendly and attentive with males disinterestedly

but as you said yourself it's not worth much friendship with them

Mewtant wrote: I have not seen a female doctor dating male staff (that isn't a doctor). The idea simply does not cross their minds.

this is the classic hypergamy
women in reproduccion years usually date equal or superior men, never an inferior one
in the army/marine/police... the same thing happens
you will never see military woman dating a man with an inferior title, secretly yes but nobody ever finds out

also there are cases of tittled ugly women dating young/inferior men, however those guys are somewhere sexual attractive for them, these type of relationship don't last very much btw

low life human trash should be exterminated

Return to Shitty Advice