Went to my new university and humiliated myself

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Long story short, I transferred to a new university and went to get to know the campus cos I don't want to spend 20 minutes looking for the lecture halls when classes start.

So anyway, I was checking out the bathrooms(the only place I hang out during free time) and I realised they had some pretty decent mirrors, so I wanted to look at my proportion and since the mirror on the sink wasn't a fully body mirror I had to stand on the toilet to check myself out from head to toe, I then took off my shirt cos I wanna check out my physique, my shoulder to waist ratio, and as I was caging at my jello-sique body, the unit coordinator walked into the bathroom as I was doing bodybuilder poses, he looked at me dead in the eyes for a good 10 seconds and walked out.

I'm gonna fucking drop out I swear
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

You are the son of Gandy. He was simply marveling at your aesthetics.

terminate wrote:You are the son of Gandy. He was simply marveling at your aesthetics.

you are right to the very last word as usual

just as expected from a model citizen of sluthate, just as expected from the star disciple of Gandy

how have you been? it has been quite some time since we last spoke, it is refreshing seeing such an nostalgic face, i am glad to see that your will has not waned, and your soul still burns like a morningstar, untarnished by even the coming of time.

i know not when we will next meet, oh star of this garden, if we will meet again at all

I've been well, Dream. And your assessment is correct, ascension comes closer to me day by day.
All the best

At least you weren't shunned by your classmates and mocked for how you looked.

I looked 14 at age 19. 127lbs tops at 5'9 tops.

We're not indestructible
Baby better get that straight
I think it's unbelievable
How you give into the hands of Chad
Some things are worth fighting for (but not your smelly cunt)

Some feelings never die
I'm not asking for another chance
I just wanna know why

There's no easy way out
There's no shortcut home
There's no easy way out
Giving up can't be wrong

Return to Shitty Advice