Being a "niceguy" isn't all that bad advice

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

See so many single dudes on campus with a perpetual frown and squint on their faces which really makes the majority of them look fucked up and unapproachable :lol: :lol:

In contrast, you're more likely to turn heads, be loved by more people, be socially accepted/invited to functions, if you have a calm relaxed face that oozes confidence and happiness, see it all the time, of course it helps greatly to be above a certain looks threshold too, but the advice still holds.

Thoughts?

what you are talking about is the difference between a trustable face vs dangerous face
the one having a trustable face will get more friends will be invited to parties etc
having a trustable face is better to fuck normal girls but having a dangerous face is better to fuck primitive sluts/drug addict sluts/homeless sluts etc

Smiling does not equal happiness though. Those two things are entirely different. You do not smile when you eat delicious food; you do not naturally smile when you have sex. Instead, smiling is a social signaling function. Smiling is a way for you to communicate to others. When someone greets you, congratulates you or does something kind for you, you institutionally smile, not because you are happy, but it is a way for you to acknowledge that person that he is not beneath you ("he is kind/nice towards me not because they have lower status than me; they are not forced to please me as they are not submissive to me"). People respect kindness from other people if their kindness is not due to them being a pushover or being submissive. Smiling could be a nonverbal way to communicate "thank you for helping me" or "I am not arrogant/superior to you." When you smile at a person, it is a way for you to subconsciously reaffirm their social status (they are not subordinate or submissive to you).

Bullying is dominant behavior. But when you smile at a person, you are communicating "I'm not bullying you, I'm just teasing." Smiling is a way to affirm that you are not dominant over them, it is a way to communicate that you do you perceive them to be weak or subordinate to you just because you are teasing them. Smiling therefore has another function to prevent conflicts.

So yes, smiling could lower your perceived social status. But it serves a useful function in being liked and preventing conflicts. Smiling is a social lubricant.

But yes, squinting your eyes does make you look angry. I have done social experiments staring at people with normal eyes vs. squinty eyes. People feel scared and threatened when I stare at them with my eyes squinting; some verbally acknowledge that they are scared, some look like they are scared, some run away. I have even gotten into trouble.

Even when I don't squint my eyes, the fact that I am not smiling leads some people to believe that I am angry when I stare at them; also in photos when I am not smiling.

Fabie wrote:what you are talking about is the difference between a trustable face vs dangerous face
the one having a trustable face will get more friends will be invited to parties etc
having a trustable face is better to fuck normal girls but having a dangerous face is better to fuck primitive sluts/drug addict sluts/homeless sluts etc

Can guarantee you'll do much better with a trustable face. The only people who can pull off the dangerous face are the high T and HGH beasts, like Conan Stevens, and even then a fair few women will still consider these guys unapproachable, though I don't doubt they can still fuck hotties here and there. Conversely, take a normal looking dude and have him pull off the same face and he'll get avoided like the plague

3D Face Analysis wrote:Smiling does not equal happiness though. Those two things are entirely different. You do not smile when you eat delicious food; you do not naturally smile when you have sex. Instead, smiling is a social signaling function. Smiling is a way for you to communicate to others. When someone greets you, congratulates you or does something kind for you, you institutionally smile, not because you are happy, but it is a way for you to acknowledge that person that he is not beneath you ("he is kind/nice towards me not because they have lower status than me; they are not forced to please me as they are not submissive to me"). People respect kindness from other people if their kindness is not due to them being a pushover or being submissive. Smiling could be a nonverbal way to communicate "thank you for helping me" or "I am not arrogant/superior to you." When you smile at a person, it is a way for you to subconsciously reaffirm their social status (they are not subordinate or submissive to you).

Bullying is dominant behavior. But when you smile at a person, you are communicating "I'm not bullying you, I'm just teasing." Smiling is a way to affirm that you are not dominant over them, it is a way to communicate that you do you perceive them to be weak or subordinate to you just because you are teasing them. Smiling therefore has another function to prevent conflicts.

So yes, smiling could lower your perceived social status. But it serves a useful function in being liked and preventing conflicts. Smiling is a social lubricant.

But yes, squinting your eyes does make you look angry. I have done social experiments staring at people with normal eyes vs. squinty eyes. People feel scared and threatened when I stare at them with my eyes squinting; some verbally acknowledge that they are scared, some look like they are scared, some run away. I have even gotten into trouble.

Even when I don't squint my eyes, the fact that I am not smiling leads some people to believe that I am angry when I stare at them; also in photos when I am not smiling.

Exactly so surely it's better to walk past people with a positive look like smiling rather than negative one like frowning? You can act like a bully when the need arises. And provided you're not a skinny fuck and decently well built, no one's gonna fuck with you coz you look 'beta' for acting happy to whole time. Think of a young Chris Carmack; granted he's bloody good looking but he always, from what I've seen anyway, plays the initial nice guy at first when meeting people but can easily turn more dominant in the blink of an eye.

Also squinting doesn't necessarily make you look more aggressive, take Pierce Brosnan as an example. It does however make you look more high T and consequently more attractive, but then again squinting permanently looks odd unless your face somehow adapts to the unusual behaviour to the point where it begins to look natural..

Return to Shitty Advice