Reasons why I love this site....

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

...it has TOTALLY EXPOSED the absurdly retarded bullshit aspie retard notion that incels even exist in any western liberal slave societies in the year 2019. As my man below said in his thread, it is damn near impossible to be a true legit incel in the year 2019 in any free birth control, fuckbuddy cum dumpster tinder/pof/bumble whore liberal society, where it is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that women are fucking more men and a wider variety of men (blacks, whites, chinks, fat guys, skinny hipster douchebags, ripped guys, short guys, tall guys, etc.) than EVER BEFORE in the history of the world. Women's standards have NEVER BEEN LOWER than they are right now, for who and how many guys they will fuck, and those standards keep getting lower day by day.

The fact that this site is now a total ghostland, dominated by the same 7-9 trolling aspie retards, each with at least 10-15 alts apiece proves that point. The fact that this site is soooo fucking dead that fucking threads that haven't been posted in, in the past 2-3 fucking days, are at the top of the front page, proves that point. The fact that no thread on the front page has more than 5-7 fucking replies (from the same 3-4 retards and their alts every single time, lol) proves that point.

The ONLY TRUE INCELS in today's uber liberal slave society are: a-guys who are severely physically or mentally disabled b-guys who are legitimately deformed (as in their face was literally burnt off in a horrific fire, etc.) ANYBODY else can get laid easily if they just leave the house and fucking try. My man below was right then he said that MAYBE AT MOST 1% of the general male population is legit incel for ANY length of time and I even think that figure is high, lol. The fact that this site died so long ago and that 100% of the threads and posts are pure shitposting from retard losers like MascuDom proves that point...HELL the fact that retarded losers like MascuDom and nigger pussyboy Omega get the cheap white trash pussy these days, PROVES that anyone can and does get laid these days, lol. :lol: :lol: :lol:

it is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that women are fucking more men and a wider variety of men (blacks, whites, chinks, fat guys, skinny hipster douchebags, ripped guys, short guys, tall guys, etc.) than EVER BEFORE

:lol:

Women's standards have NEVER BEEN LOWER than they are right now, for who and how many guys they will fuck, and those standards keep getting lower day by day.

:lol:

is obvious you have been taking antidepressants, GHB or something like that

It;s totally untruth, I got 3 friends who are incels, in my family is 5 or more incels and in my town is many incels...and most of them are handling their lives

Return to Shitty Advice