Incel with above average cock size

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

If someone is Incel, could they possibly get laid by mentioning/proving they have an above average cock size?

Could an incel with a 10 inch cock get more poon than a Chad with a 4 inch cock?

no because before u get into someones bed she preselects u based on ur face and if u pass that test u will be eliminated based on other characteristics. tho some size queens make exceptions.

I fuck around with online dating sites and i literally had some girl talking up my dick and saying she wanted it inside her and shit over the internet after i showed her a pic(its big). So naturally i take that angle and ask to meet and shes like ehhhh lets talk more first... never went anywhere. Does that answer ur question?

Return to Shitty Advice