Dating Apps/Sites

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

95% of women there are cunts who are just playing around / looking for validation. Many profiles are created by kids playing around, and many are not showing their real photos. The few real women, are there just to get an ego boost from men hitting them up. That's why the main issue that guys run into, is the woman never replying past one message. They don't need anything beyond validation.

The other 5% - are women who are actually serious, but they're so fat and/or ugly, they'd be overjoyed to get invited out by anyone with a heartbeat.

Overall: Complete garbage...
A great deal of PUA fucks are out there capitalizing on the pipe dream of getting "Tinder lays".

rest2002 wrote:95% of women there are cunts who are just playing around / looking for validation..

right

The other 5% - are women who are actually serious, but they're so fat and/or ugly, they'd be overjoyed to get invited out by anyone with a heartbeat.

there are also old women or young single mothers which are serious too ( not fat/ugly) and are in dating sites not just for validation
the topic that these are not worth much either

rest2002 wrote:A great deal of PUA fucks are out there capitalizing on the pipe dream of getting "Tinder lays".

So rather than PUAs throwing in the towel that online dating is 99% of women chasing 1% men based on Tall, Good looking men with face, full head of hair- physical attraciveness, athleticism brought about by Male/Female dimorphism; instead these PUAs think they can dupe the last low IQ, socially isolated, desperate men with fake stories of TINDER lay?

The reason PUA ended up becoming LOLCOWS (kiwifarms.net terminology) is when their photos emerged. Are they that lacking in self-awarness and introspection that there is a co-relation causation in a derth of looks and a derth of proof of photos with (imaginary) women.

even the girl u think is ugly is above ur league lol

tyron wrote:even the girl u think is ugly is above ur league lol

Or hypergamy.

Since when is a girl who is 5 foot nothing tall, obese, infertile, wears a wig "above my league".

Ban hair extensions, hair straighteners, make-up. Then we'll talk.

Don't get me started on frauding camera angles and filters.

Do I look like I give a fuck about that shit bro

I keep looking for older women who still have their looks together who would appreciate some young dick. Still looking tho...

Return to Shitty Advice