Men hit the "wall" too

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Guys who relish the fact that girls begin to look old around the age of 35 are sexist to the point of being stupid.

Because guys begin to look old around the age of 35 too! And not only that, but they also begin to lose testosterone and their sex drives in general. So, even if you're suave enough and charming enough to still pick up those hot young 20-year-old girls when you're in you're 40s or 50s, you'll be too old to really enjoy it!

Red pill alt right Internet propaganda is as fake as CNN and MSNBC, just the mirror of the two-sided coin. Everyone has their own stupid bias. Don't believe everything you read or hear.

Women can't have children when they hit menopause at age 40 plus.

Men can produce sperm and are proven to have children at ages 50, 60 plus. Whether the guy is a celebrity or not.
I've seen 17-27 year old females hook up with men who were 35-55 so try again.

Also fertility clinics LOATHE questions about female fertility from females as they get used as punching bags for pointed out the peer reviewed facts about basic biology and female fertility.

EDIT- and stop registering a new account everytime you have a different question. We know you are a Liberal.

AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:Men can produce sperm and are proven to have children at ages 50, 60 plus. Whether the guy is a celebrity or not.

This is cope BIG cope

It's almost a scientific given now that as men get older just like women their fertility weakens Ie. Their sperm lowers in quantity and quality.

Not surprising the board's king in of cope still is coming out with such bullshit

IceCutter you are the real idiot here.

Sperm does not "weaken", men just produce less of it.

Try speaking to NHS helpline "111" on your telephone if you need a high school level understanding of sex education, which obviously you do.

The older you are the lower quality your sperm is
I don’t see why it matters anyways since you don’t get to impregnate anyone with it

MGTOW is coping

tyron wrote:The older you are the lower quality your sperm is
I don’t see why it matters anyways since you don’t get to impregnate anyone with it

I feel sorry for the guy tbh... Having his copes consistently destroyed whenever he comes here, must be tough on the morale

Return to Shitty Advice