Ugly Russian guys can get decent women

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Why is that? Why do you see ugly guys in Russia with gorgeous women? The same can be said for a few other countries.

- low obesity rates.
- eastern euro women tend to have better facial bones than western Europe (natural selection).
- a lot of them have low self-esteem, esp. if poor and not from Moscow.

We're not indestructible
Baby better get that straight
I think it's unbelievable
How you give into the hands of Chad
Some things are worth fighting for (but not your smelly cunt)

Some feelings never die
I'm not asking for another chance
I just wanna know why

There's no easy way out
There's no shortcut home
There's no easy way out
Giving up can't be wrong

location theory(works only for the Russia,parts of the Balkan and poorer Gook countries)

Iced Earth wrote:location theory(works only for the Russia,parts of the Balkan and poorer Gook countries)

Also south america, and also I heard north africa

Try Romania & Bulgaria through international dating sites. Height + lean-enough theory still applies but they are not as shallow as American and British sluts.

nope
the title of this thread is incorrect , it should be called "ugly russian guys can get decent gold diggers"

So Fabie, are you tell me that Russian women in some shithole Siberian village only date Chads? lol

TheChosenOne wrote:So Fabie, are you tell me that Russian women in some shithole Siberian village only date Chads? lol

women in villages in Russia or any other land will date what is best available for them
if there are only ugly men available ,surely those women are also ugly too ,they have no other option than to settle for that
or do you think that villages in Russia are special compared to any other rural village in the world ?

there is no place or village in the world where the women are hot but men are ugly, because the genetic is the same for each family and each zone

is basically impossible that in a family a sister be cute but her brother be ugly

here in this forum still believe in urban myths invented by MGTOW or some other incels forums
the only way that hot women date ugly men is when there is money involved (gold diggers)

Mewtant wrote:Try Romania & Bulgaria through international dating sites. Height + lean-enough theory still applies but they are not as shallow as American and British sluts.

not that far away believe me

TheChosenOne wrote:Why is that? Why do you see ugly guys in Russia with gorgeous women? The same can be said for a few other countries.

Do you have any reliable evidence to prove what you say?
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted

Return to Shitty Advice