Catfished profile ends with ugly woman with Chad...LOL

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

hah I know the exact same type of story actually happened with a lady I know

the girl actually ending up with the male model from his catfish profile pics is probably last thing going through the sad incel's head doing the catfishing

I can't help but feel that story is fake.

To say that article is wayyyyyyyy too long did not read is an understatement.

Call me a conspiracy theorist but Catfishing is man's greatest expose of women's shallowness, hypergamy, lies and privilege to be able to lie without repercussions.
They confirm front and centre women care only for looks and women's best comback is to lie, lie, than admit its true, then lie again.

Men cherish youth and beauty (women near or past 40 are in the fried eggs, menopause terriotry if i am being blunt). So these "anti-catfish" stories are kind of like trying to normalise a non-normal relationship.
In reality older men can also still produce sperm and sire healthy chidlren into their 60s and 70s as per the Rollings Stones, Rod Stewart, Steven Tyler etc as logn as their female partner is young herself.

I recall a girl who falsely accused me of catfishing and doxed me* (*which is an arrestable illegal criminal offense on her part and her technical white knight part if I could prove it). Little did she know the guys pic who I did use was real and authorised me to see if girls would like him and he disliked her.
I was a proof writer, if you will.
She cooked up this artificial 5 year plus relationship with a male model looking guy whom I suspect was one of those gigolos for hire who takes photos to make husbands jealous.
But I know for a fact this girl's sexual market value was zero prior to my "so called catfish".
I found out her Dad was a freemason so that further stoked my suspicions both him and his daughter were trying to save face.
Last edited by AllWomenAreLikeThat on Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

She's not ugly. For a Brit, she's above average for 34. Story looks legit to me. I have found the incel (Alan Stanley) on facebook and birth records.

He the incel (R) looks like a motorway service station murderer from first impression. lol. Pukka Pies, pot noodles, Carling beer and a couple of murdered prostitutes found on a rural countryside slick road.

Hogs and infertile ogres are your league if your a working-class-looking british man like this "geezer". Doesn't matter if your a healthy weight guy, that's the harsh reality for having bad facial symmetry and being 15 years past your pomp. He looks like typical ex-pat 50yo untermensch you find "gettin jiggy wid it" in Pattaya, trying it on with girls half their age before they turn into further fossils. I know what he went through for him to do this.

He would probably get a Mo Harris type aged in her early-mid fifties (below) if he'd been more 'realistic'. [realistic in the sense of feminism and the drone-like control of male sexuality]. This story, sadly, also proves that women at the back-end of their fertility window (mid 30's) still have high market value and can make one last Black Friday clean sweep for a robust, paleo-atlantid prime-looking Chad.

We're not indestructible
Baby better get that straight
I think it's unbelievable
How you give into the hands of Chad
Some things are worth fighting for (but not your smelly cunt)

Some feelings never die
I'm not asking for another chance
I just wanna know why

There's no easy way out
There's no shortcut home
There's no easy way out
Giving up can't be wrong

And cue the boards 2 biggest copers

But wow, HUGE cope post here:
AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:I can't help but feel that story is fake.

To say that article is wayyyyyyyy too long did not read is an understatement.

Call me a conspiracy theorist but Catfishing is man's greatest expose of women's shallowness, hypergamy, lies and privilege to be able to lie without repercussions.
They confirm front and centre women care only for looks and women's best comback is to lie, lie, than admit its true, then lie again.

Men cherish youth and beauty (women near or past 40 are in the fried eggs, menopause terriotry if i am being blunt). So these "anti-catfish" stories are kind of like trying to normalise a non-normal relationship.
In reality older men can also still produce sperm and sire healthy chidlren into their 60s and 70s as per the Rollings Stones, Rod Stewart, Steven Tyler etc as logn as their female partner is young herself.

I recall a girl who falsely accused me of catfishing and doxed me* (*which is an arrestable illegal criminal offense). Little did she know the guys pic who I did use was real and authorised me to see if girls would like him and he disliked her.
I was a proof writer, if you will.
She cooked up this artificial 5 year plus relationship with a male model looking guy whom I suspect was one of those gigolos for hire who takes photos to make husbands jealous.
But I know for a fact this girl's sexual market value was zero prior to my "so called catfish".
I found out her Dad was a freemason so that further stoked my suspicions both him and his daughter were trying to save face.

Lol

Return to Shitty Advice