lmao perma banned from lookism

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

on my 2nd alt, i got more but i cant be fucked :walk:

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

:(

I was banned there for some days for posting a picture of a before and after liposuction female due to violating the no fat girls rule. I actually prefer this forum as it has no ridiculous 20,000 character limit on posts and has much superior moderation (ie: virtually none), with the major down side being the inactivity. I will start coming around here more though as lookism is becoming too difficult to use due to their shit tier scalability, blocking exit nodes due to spammers, infestation by retards, and so forth, even as I do like most of the community and so on it is just so much easier posting here.

mrz wrote:I was banned there for some days for posting a picture of a before and after liposuction female due to violating the no fat girls rule. I actually prefer this forum as it has no ridiculous 20,000 character limit on posts and has much superior moderation (ie: virtually none), with the major down side being the inactivity. I will start coming around here more though as lookism is becoming too difficult to use due to their shit tier scalability, blocking exit nodes due to spammers, infestation by retards, and so forth, even as I do like most of the community and so on it is just so much easier posting here.

it's stupid that they still block tor even though registrations are closed, i don't think you got banned for posting a fat girl though. mods are incredibly biased & will let users they like get away with pretty much anything, i have another theory that they're being paid off. it's a shame nobody uses this site when it's superior in every way, i think it could be revived if the admin put some work in but even lookism is dying so probs not worth it.

To be fair most other forums would have long since banned me for my calls for violent revolution toward the systematic killing of the entire United States government, in opposition to the treasonous religious insurgency of the believers in the fiction materials of the Sex Cult and Drug War, coupled with posting of military tier counter intelligence, asymmetric combat, and general security information.

When their allowance of this is contrasted with the taboo they have regarding posting pictures of overweight females, I am simply incapable of much complaint, even as I despise essentially all censorship.

mrz wrote:I was banned there for some days for posting a picture of a before and after liposuction female due to violating the no fat girls rule.

I was banned for posting the picture of a cow getting basically fisted by a farmer in your thanksgiving thread, I didn't know they even take any rules seriously on lookism, I mean I then looked it up later I think and it said CP discussion is not allowed but we constantly discussed the topic of CP there, so it's kind of weird they're banning me permanently for one picture, probably someone mad about being shown how dairy products are made but who knows, it just says ''ban reason: no one wants to see disgusting cow shit faggot'' when I log in.

It seems like they are really sensitive to pictures but oblivious to text. How unfortunate. I am glad that you are still here though, we can just converse here and I will start coming around here more so as lookism seems like it is on shaky ground currently as well as it is just hard to use it due to the poor scalability and the banning of Tor exit nodes. That is ridiculous they permanently banned you for posting that picture of a cow being inseminated on a dairy farm. Whoever is doing this is clearly a stupid fuck that is intolerant of intellectual conversation if it has pictures they find distasteful associated with it, and I find that when such retards who ignore text and are picture oriented get into positions of power that shit falls apart shortly thereafter.

I got banned for posting a pic
Their sites fuckin boring anyway
So it doesn’t make any difference

This site is way slower in terms of content, but the forum is far superior in having no 20k character limit per post and not having blocked exit nodes and spammers running wild. I will probably be posting here more so these days since there is some activity here at least.

I need to study and implement things as well as am working on a project trying to get a bit of extra money as well so I actually prefer the slower pace of a forum like this for the time being as it is less distracting.

I was banned from lookism for posting a pic of a 16yo gymnast, in full costume, with a slight camel-toe. It didn't even breach any regulations. They flagged it as CP.

Lets just put every girl under 18 in a burka.
Lets put every overfat woman in a burka as well.
Jailbaits shouldn't even go to public swimming pools just in case adult men are checking out their camel toe, butt etc.

Maybe only then, will the clinically insane be happy.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice