Adult youth only lasts for 20 years

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

From age 18 to 38, you're free and independent as an adult but still young and vibrant like a child.

Then as soon as you hit age 40, it's over. You're old.

And if you're still celibate, your life is over before it ever got started. Even if you somehow by some miracle manage to land a relationship, it's too little too late. Your body and mind are both pretty worn out. Your feelings are jaded. You can't appreciate it as much anymore.

For women, it really is a limited number of years.

Too bad they all jumped on the feminist bandwagon while young, driving away men and showing they were selfish, entitled, misandrist, evil little creatures. If they hadn’t exposed their true nature to the world for those two decades or so of their prime, perhaps I’d have sympathy for them.

Heck, that was essentially the old patriarchy deal they hated so much and demanded out of: marry a man while young, give him your best physical years, pop out kids, stay with him for life.

They didn’t like that module. They didn’t want that. They claimed men being sexually interested in them was creepy and harassment, or outright rape. They screamed that at the top of their lungs every chance they got. They refused to shame each other for being fat and unfeminine, and cheered on divorce rape, false rape, stealing men’s resources and children on whims just because it was funny.

And don’t pretend these same women while young weren’t busy shaming and laughing at men that “couldn’t get laid” or were “lonely”. All I saw was mocking language towards men for being ugly, losers, virgins, nerds, short, framecel etc. At this point I actually laugh too when I hear those terms being applied, not at the men, but at the women for talking like that. Every time I see a man abused in the gynocentric West, it only further reaffirms my decision to be alone.

It’s also funny how they talk about money. As if men ever gave a crap about a woman’s income or education. Not like women want to support men that would rather be homemakers, so why would any man care about that from a woman? Those are liabilities, they spent that time getting older, fatter and sluttier.

It's really funny when I read some article about a career woman looking for marriage and starting a family, yet she's turned 35. I always ask if she’s such a good woman, why didn’t she get married when she was young? What, was she born into this world at 28?

All older women were once young. This is an undeniable fact. There is no reason to ever have sympathy for an older woman who has a laundry list of requirements, she blew it. It would be like being sad for a man that was rich, blew all his money on cocaine, sports cars, betting and stupid expenses, and is now poor and homeless. Why should anyone give him money or be sympathetic now? Especially if he never gave any money to charity himself and just rubbed his wealth in people’s faces, as most are wont to do. The parallel with women is the same. Rich men that are genuinely intelligent stay rich. Young women that are genuinely good all get married when young.

I seriously do not know one “HB9” or “HB10” that isn’t married by 25. I know plenty of 5's, 6s and 7s who swear they are 10s that are now way past their prime but still act like they're as valuable and sexy as they were at 16-21 though.

Return to Shitty Advice