Chad 1191 matches VS My pics 0 matches

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Creating a catfish profile with pics of a chad on tinder he has already scored 1191 girls, while I have not yet achieved any female. This is a fucking incel life. :cry:
Attachments
as.jpg
Chad matches accumulated
as.jpg (27.89 KiB) Viewed 303 times
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted

But how many chicks will actually meet with him irl?

obvious most sluts looking for men in internet, tinder,badoo pof, etc
all of them are looking for hot guys because if they want to fuck or date average guys is really easy for them
It does not represent any challenge
add to this that men/women ratio in the dating sites is from 4 /1 to 6 /1 depending the country
men are fucked in dating sites
personally I do not enter there not even drunk , not with my pics,
I can't tolerate rejections or ignores even using fake MM profiles, just imagine using my own pics: I become suicidal

btw,
none of my fake MM profiles reached such amount of matches not even close
it seems you were clicking like 24hs/day all the sluts

Iced Earth wrote:But how many chicks will actually meet with him irl?

Most of them. Approximately 70% of matches give their phone numbers to meet him irl with this Chad/MM.

Other 10% do not respond to the first message or been ghosting me after a brief chat contact (probably because it took me about 24 hours to respond to the messages received, and they got tired of waiting. Or they would rather date another chads).

The other 20% of female matches request instagram account before having an irl date (to verify that the chad is real and not a catfish). When you tell them that you do not have instagram they cut off all communication.

Fabie wrote:btw,
none of my fake MM profiles reached such amount of matches not even close
it seems you were clicking like 24hs/day all the sluts

I only spend 5 min each day in swiping profiles.

But keep in mind that this Chad(MM) account was created months ago, and that's why he has accumulated so many matches. Usually he gets 7-10 matches per day on average.

inceljoshua wrote:10 matches a day is not a lot.

It is enough to own a harem with 1.191 females (being beautiful many of them) in 6 months.

I have been on tinder for several months gettting 0 matches per day, and 0 cumulative matches. Not even fuglies!!

KnightCavalier wrote:I have been on tinder for several months gettting 0 matches per day, and 0 cumulative matches. Not even fuglies!!

this is almost impossible
what kind of pics are you using?
PM your pics I will choose you the best ones, I'm expert I guarantee you will have al least a pair of fuglies in less of a week

Return to Shitty Advice