Men and boys are petty and vicious too

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Men and boys respect people who are strong and have high testosterone, the same way that girls want to breed with people who are strong and have high testosterone. In general, it's survival of the fittest. The strongest, prettiest win.

rikegitika wrote:Men and boys respect people who are strong and have high testosterone, the same way that girls want to breed with people who are strong and have high testosterone. In general, it's survival of the fittest. The strongest, prettiest win.

nope
If what you say were true there would have been no evolution in the human specie
great percentage of women don't like strong and high testosterone men (gross men)
some of them prefer intelligent refined calm men for their offspring
this assures them quiet and evolved children and a quieter life

read the book " The Descent of Man and Selection in Relation to Sex, " by Darwin
then you will understand

There's way more women today who want high T brutes and badboy Hunks than my mothers courting days (1970's).

It seems you get one generation that likes refined, non-violent men, then the next want AMOG macho nobheads. But I think its brainwashing by the media causing women to choose macho hunks as well.

Research has established that, generally speaking, women must choose between between two types of men: dads and cads. On the one hand, dads are typically more commitment-oriented, warm, faithful, and reliable. Yet they are usually less handsome, charismatic, and dominant than his caddish counterparts. On the other hand, cads are sexier, with their narrow eyes and strong jaws — but they also tend to be flashy and exploitatative of others. Even worse, these masculine men often embody the Dark Triad, a personality constellation that encompasses Machiavellianism, psychopathy, and narcissism. So, what in the world is appealing about these objectionable individuals? Quite simply, they possess high-quality genes that they will pass down to their future children. In turn, the thinking goes, women will maximize their reproductive success by choosing a macho man as a short-term mate for his genes, and a less masculine man with a warmer personality for a long-term, invested partner.

Now, in the 21st century women no longer need a long term invested partner.

That's what the redpill boils down to. Your a doormat if your not manly looking.

- The generous welfare state means women don't need a man to raise children.
- Very few women choosing to be being traditional, which is the best module for a woman to be (i.e housewife, young mother). They have their higher educations and own careers that conflict with their prime child bearing years.
- More Simps are happy to be adoptive fathers and raise another mans spawn with a women who mated with brutes or flashy nobheads in her 20's (men need to stop simping but they won't)
- Softer-looking, non-competitive, non-macho men are seen as gay by women, people in general.
- Heightism has increased in the last 2, 3 decades to now encompass even borderline average height men. Prince Charles was 5'9.5 (176cm), Dianna was said to be the same height.

This effort to make Charles appear taller is a social commitment to the idea that men should "tower" over women. Not be the same height or even 1, to 2 inches taller, but TOWER women. When our own bodies, and our chosen mates, don’t follow this rule, sometimes people will go to great lengths to ostracise small men.

rikegitika wrote:Men and boys respect people who are strong and have high testosterone, the same way that girls want to breed with people who are strong and have high testosterone. In general, it's survival of the fittest. The strongest, prettiest win.

just two words-face and height

Mewtant wrote:There's way more women today who want high T brutes and badboy Hunks than my mothers courting days (1970's).

It seems you get one generation that likes refined, non-violent men, then the next want AMOG macho nobheads. But I think its brainwashing by the media causing women to choose macho hunks as well.

it's not the media making women choose macho hunks
some primitive women yet prefer gross violent men because they are primitive and gross too
specially women from ghettos /lowest social classes prefer violent and gross men because they are not enough evolved
their offspring will inherit such genetic shit but will be refined in successive generations evolving the human specie
the human evolution is parallel, this means that not all clans evolve at the same time and speed
read the book I recommended

It is natural human reaction to wanting to interact with people who that they can most benefit from. Chad has lots of social circle they can join in, lots of connections. But I think people who don't surpass this subconscious orientation are stupid. Girls in chad's social circle will never fuck you, guys in chad's social circle are achievers who seek people like themselves to network with, so you cant benefit from them without deadly social intelligence. In the end, a beta will have most benefit from beta friends.
Death makes all things equal.

As I told you all, primality.
Men do suck as well.
This guy is very spot on.
This is less a foid hate site to me than one just talking about the illness of raw human nature.
Hence my name.
Limited Energy = Discrimination to use Limited Energy Efficiently
That is the true reason we reject/ select. Because of our limited energy/ space occupation. We need what is most efficient/ beneficial.

If people are going to be callous/ careless with their discrimination instead of caring about the whole of the community with humanitarian helpfulness, then they can't hold us to that same standard. Unfairness done to others is equal game for unfairness to be done to them.

Return to Shitty Advice