Girls with exposed cleavage are the real sluts

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

You really think girls in leggings are sluts for showing off their asses? They're just following a fashion trend. They can't see their own asses. They don't know what they're doing.

But the girls with exposed cleavage can see their own cleavage in the mirror in the morning before they leave the house. They KNOW what they're doing. They know they want sex. Girls with exposed cleavage are the real sluts.

And I've tried asking a couple of these girls out on dates, and to my surprise they were still very friendly to me even afterwards (even though both had boyfriends). If only I knew how to deal with the boyfriend situation, I could have been with them (in bed).

You know these girls also have a strong maternal instinct with those big boobs, and my baby face was breastfed, so they're my karma. I love the boobs.

So, go for the girls with the big breasts, boys. Who can argue with that?

... It's just a shame they're hard to find.

thanks for the advice :ugeek:

They only want Chads to look at their cleavage.

I remember staring once at some female passengers cleavage on a train, and she clearly caught me having a quick peep. She abruptly zipped up her top. She was a 7, I was a 4.

Return to Shitty Advice