I’m a good looking guy but my dating life doesn’t look good

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

How could I not be swimming in pussy right now despite being so good looking?

you just need more game

Your probably not as good looking as you think you are.

Tall, muscular men with ugly faces tend to be the most delusional from my life experience. It must kind of suck though being tall and great buld with a ugly face. You feel the world "owes" you something because of Alpha height and build, yet you get nothing but low quality women because of your face.

Mewtant wrote:Your probably not as good looking as you think you are.

Tall, muscular men with ugly faces tend to be the most delusional from my life experience. It must kind of suck though being tall and great buld with a ugly face. You feel the world "owes" you something because of Alpha height and build, yet you get nothing but low quality women because of your face.

Men you describe descend from barbarian rapists, bandits and mercenaries. I think these men indeed ostracized by their community in the past just as they are being ostracized today. But back then being big and strong meant something, you could get what you want with physical strength combined with non existent ethics. This non existent ethics part manifest itself neurotype from genetics and in consciousness as "world owes me something". But of course mentioned mentality causes frustration because its useless since one cant remain unpunished for long if he acted according to background implication of this feeling considering one lives in civilized world.
Death makes all things equal.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice