How to looksmax in a global way?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I want to know how to looksmax in every single way.
I have to improve my eyes, my skin, my height, everything!

please note you can not disguise your genetics very much, looksmax is basically a scam, it could work for a short period of time confusing some ppl and some stupid females
but in the end, you will be getting what you deserve, a female in your league and in your social class

Skin - Acne is caused by the peroxidation of sebum. You should avoid consuming polyunsaturated fatty acids found in most vegetable oils since they oxidize rapidly. Also get plenty of antioxidants like vitamin E and zinc. Vitamin A deficiency could be a contributor to acne. Vitamin A should be in the form of retinol.

Height - if your growth plates are not fused, you should reduce estrogen as much as possible through diet. Estrogen fuses your growth plates. Sufficient protein and B-vitamins will help your liver eliminate estrogen. Also you could consume aromatase inhibitors to reduce estrogen. Aspirin, vitamin D, vitamin E and zinc are over-the-counter aromatase inhibitors. You could also get the more powerful pharmacological aromase inhibitors like letrozole or anastrozole, which are found to increase height of adolescents. Also you should increase testosterone without increasing estrogen. Testosterone could be increased by calcium, magnesium and vitamin D.

In the end looksmaxxing is like putting a wig on a pig and calling it a human.

tyron wrote:In the end looksmaxxing is like putting a wig on a pig and calling it a human.

Cope, many people gain something good from looksmaxing.

hungry dude wrote:I want to know how to looksmax in every single way.

Phenotypic plasticity is bounded by certain invarient properties of inheritence.

So a phenotype which is easily achieved by one genotype, may well be beyond the range of another.

If conventional signals of male quality were equivalently achievable, they would no longer be meaningful, and females would no longer privilege them.
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted

KnightCavalier wrote:
hungry dude wrote:I want to know how to looksmax in every single way.

Phenotypic plasticity is bounded by certain invarient properties of inheritence.

So a phenotype which is easily achieved by one genotype, may well be beyond the range of another.

If conventional signals of male quality were equivalently achievable, they would no longer be meaningful, and females would no longer privilege them.

I didn't ask about that.

hungry dude wrote:
KnightCavalier wrote:

I didn't ask about that.

If you think phenotypic plasticity always exists within a margin of success, then you are in la la land.

Didn't say that neither, even 'cause i don't even understand what you are talking about.
Many people looksmaxed legitimately...
I understood how is it here. I'm done

hungry dude wrote:Didn't say that neither, even 'cause i don't even understand what you are talking about.

please note
the basis of lookmax is simple

if you are fat, lose weight ,
if you are too skinny, gain a bit of weight + a bit of muscle, but just a bit
dress well, use good shoes,wash your teeth,have good hygiene
that's all,

other type of recommendation is a scam because in the mind of each woman there are certain type of men which she consider suitable for sex or relationship
if you don't fit in such types, you can't do anything, lookmax will not help you

hungry dude wrote:Didn't say that neither, even 'cause i don't even understand what you are talking about.

In colloquial terms, there is always some room for improvement in aesthetic appearance, but within a limited framework determined by your genetics. In most cases, the potentical improvement is usually not enough to make someone attractive for women (or at least for women you like).

It would be more enlightening if you attach some picture of yourself, or at least tell us in detail how your physical characteristics are.

If your problem is height, nothing can be done to help you. If it is your face, perhaps a plastic surgeon can make some adjustments, but without guarantees of achieving an optimal result. If it's just baldness, a hair transplant is usually effective. If it is overweight, strict diet and gym can help a lot.

The face and height are the most limiting factors. Being the body more modifiable, but less effective to gain sexual success if you are ugly or short (i.e. gymcells, for example)

Getting bodyfat between 10%-12%, clearing your skin, getting better skin tone, having better teeth, whiter teeth, having better hair, thicker hair, etc. are achievable through eating better foods, avoiding junk foods and getting the right vitamins. "Junk foods" include any food that are high in polyunsaturated fatty acids. Avoid vegetable oils (except coconut oil, cocoa butter and palm kernel oil), avoid butter substitutes, avoid soy, avoid nuts, avoid salmon, avoid avocados and avoid peanuts as they are high in polyunsaturated fatty acids. Foods high in soluble fiber (legumes, soy, whole grains, etc.) also should be avoided as they are hard to digest, which could lead to bacterial overgrowth. Fruit juices are preferable over whole fruits because fruit juices have less soluble fiber. Refined grains are better than whole grains as they have less soluble fiber.

Why avoid vegetable oils (except coconut oil, cocoa butter and palm kernel oil)? Because these vegetable oils have a high amount of linoleic acid. Linoleic acid gets converted to prostglandin D2. Too much prostaglandin D2 inhibits hair growth.

A 2012 research paper indicates a causal link between elevated levels of localized PGD2 [prostaglandin D2] and hair growth inhibition. Applied topically, the researchers found PGD2 prevents hair growth, and mice that were genetically inclined to produce higher levels of PGD2 had inhibited hair growth. The researchers also found PGD2 levels were much higher in balding scalp tissue than nonbalding scalp tissue, through increased levels of prostaglandin D2 synthase. The paper suggested that inhibition of hair growth involved binding of PGD2 to a receptor called GPR44, and that GPR44 therefore would be a therapeutic target for androgenic alopecia in both men and women with hair loss and thinning. Because PGD2's relation to asthma has been known for several years, several drugs that seek to reduce the effect of PGD2 through blocking the GPR44 are already in clinical trials.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostaglandin_D2

look better, I had acne bumps on my forehead months ago, just in 2 pics. Now it is all gone.

hungry dude wrote:
hungry dude wrote:I will post pics soon.

Here: 2-3 months ago: https://imgur.com/a/dueMCIM
1 months ago-today : https://imgur.com/a/wujfBxf

But do you have actualy any mating success problem?

Honlesty unless you were short (you didn't tell us about your height), you seem young and your face is good looking, above average (plus abundant hair). Thus you should not have difficulty getting a cute girlfriend.

Which makes me wonder what a guy like you does in an incel forum. :?

KnightCavalier wrote:
hungry dude wrote:

Yes, I do.
I mean, now i'm trying dating with a girl but after more than a month we don't even have a french kiss.

KnightCavalier wrote:Honlesty unless you were short (you didn't tell us about your height),

I'm 5'9'' (1.76) but i use raised shoes.

KnightCavalier wrote:Which makes me wonder what a guy like you does in an incel forum. :?

'Cause I'm an incel.

your upper body is slight/underdeveloped.

at 176cm (borderline manlet) you need to have some meat on your upper body.

hungry dude wrote:
hungry dude wrote:I will post pics soon.

you are the classic average joe ( 5/10)
you should not have problems fucking women in your league,but do not dream with hotties
you don't need lookmax or a new haircut or any other shit
your weight is ok, you can gain a bit of muscle if you want but is not necessary
you have a very trustrabe face, getting a girlfriend in your league must be really easy for you

my advice: concentrate on getting a serious girlfriend, forget about being a slayer is not for you

hungry dude wrote:5/10 is shit.
Average girls want good looking guys as well

yes and nope
if you refer to average tinder sluts,club sluts, yes, they are always looking for hot guys for quick lays
but most average women in real life are looking for a matched boyfriend,that's why I told you to concentrate on that

hungry dude wrote:
KnightCavalier wrote:

Yes, I do.
I mean, now i'm trying dating with a girl but after more than a month we don't even have a french kiss.

KnightCavalier wrote:Honlesty unless you were short (you didn't tell us about your height),

I'm 5'9'' (1.76) but i use raised shoes.

KnightCavalier wrote:Which makes me wonder what a guy like you does in an incel forum. :?

'Cause I'm an incel.

And why the fuck you do not kiss her? and she is dating you for a month I guess she feels attracted to you. But in the case that she is refusing physical contact, send her to hell and look for another girl.

Tip: since you are 5'9 "(1.76), try to approach women below 5'4" (1.63), that will increase your success rate.

If you were a 5/10, then I would be a 2/10 oldcel. :shock:

It's really difficult to understand your complaints. You are young (20-22?) and with a good facial appearance.

Where I live (and chicks here are very choosy), I usually see a lot of guys similar to you who are scoring cute girls frequently.

Hint: Search short girls. And if you have some free time you could go to gym to lift weights to increase your muscle mass. Since you will not be able to be tall, the only thing you can do is improve your body build.
Last edited by KnightCavalier on Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fabie wrote:

yes and nope
if you refer to average tinder sluts,club sluts, yes, they are always looking for hot guys for quick lays
but most average women in real life are looking for a matched boyfriend,that's why I told you to concentrate on that

Nope.. most of average women are tinder/club sluts.

KnightCavalier wrote:
And why the fuck you do not kiss her? and she is dating you for a month I guess she feels attracted to you. But in the case that she is refusing physical contact, send her to hell and look for another girl.

Tip: since you are 5'9 "(1.76), try to approach women below 5'4" (1.63), that will increase your success rate.

I kiss her. I already tried with short girls. With my shoes i ascend to 1.82

KnightCavalier wrote:

If you were a 5/10, then I would be a 2/10 oldcel.

Uhm, thanks

KnightCavalier wrote:It really is difficult to understand your complaints. You are young (20-22?) and with a good facial appearance.

Where I live (and chicks here are very choosy), I usually see a lot of guys similar to you who are scoring cute girls frequently.

Hint: Search short girls. And if you have some free time you could go to gym to lift weights to increase your muscle mass. Since you will not be able to be tall, the only thing you can do is improve your body build.

I'm 22.
I do flex everyday in order to improve arms and chest
Next

Return to Shitty Advice