I recommend the 2018 film " I feel pretty"

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

well, in reality I don't recommend it
I recommend if:

you want to lose 30 points of your IQ
you want to check yourself the lame quality of the films today directed at the silly masses
you want to feel what the opposite sex feel about being ugly and discriminated

is the drama of a fatty which dreams about being hot and dream about the opportunities the hot women have
watch the film and post what you think here, you can find it easily in torrents

Looks like Shallow Hal but with a cunt foid, although rather tellingly all that changes is how the woman sees herself, rather than the guy's view of the women around him.

Hollywood being so utterly open and sanctimonious about their far-left feminist views just alienates ever more people.

Imagine what the reaction would be if they did a movie about a 50yo, norwood 7 man going back to college and fucking lots of 19yo, 105lbs college coeds - all while helping his dork son to learn game and become a pussy-magnet.

I would watch that movie, but it would have Antifa and the hogbeast butterface feminists demonstrating at the premiere.

She's a classic 3.5/10.

- Flat pig-like, unattractive borrebial face
- endomorph
- thick boned
- 32-36% bodyfat by the look of it

She'll never be with the elite beauties of Hollywood. In our personal lives, we all know those scary, broken post prime women whose lives are a mess of aches, pains, meds, doctors, weight issues, pill addictions, "fibromyalgia" and depression. Well, congratulations. You've just met their younger selves in Amy Schumer.

Trews_New_Improved wrote:I would go to see it just for fap, I have a fetish for this woman

:?

Trews_New_Improved wrote:I would go to see it just for fap, I have a fetish for this woman

males are truly pathetic

the sad reality is that 99% of incels wouldnt be able to fuck her lol

Return to Shitty Advice