Incels.me said PUA was legit, despite "redpill" status

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Reading their FAQ and Terms page.

They claim that hooking up with girls is/was easier in the mid 90s and prior (before Internet and Facebook) meaning people had to meet-up in person.

Women still cherry-picked the Chads from the bunch based on male physical attractiveness, athleticism, height, face, good hair/line and proportions even in the 90s (I know cause i was there high school 1992-1997).

It is true that Facebook has lead to women being able to ignore, block and not having to interact with or include incels on the females social media accounts (and boy do you see the cherry picking with hives of Facebook friends all Stacies and the odd male Personal Trainer, Drug dealer, effeminate School/College/University pretty boy chad).

But trust me I was active, alive and very perceptive in the 90s (God I feel old) and it was no different then than it is now. Women still walked away, gave the cold shoulder or outwardly bullied and excluded incels backs then based on lack of physical prowess, inability to stand up for oneself or lack of aesthetic standards.

There was no room for inclusiveness,or empathy or meritocracy, evenin a pre-internet age.

As for PUA somehow "working" during the age of (pay as you go sim) NOKIA 3310 mobile phones 1997 until the supposed eliminator of incels Facebook,I-Phones, PlentyOfFish 2007 I can safely say.....bollocks.
Men were still walking home alone during this era. Hence why nightclubs have been steadily closing as this graph ascertains.
https://trends.google.com/trends/explor ... nightclubs
You could say it was TINDER or Internet, but I'd say it was ugly men getting wiser, stop wasting their money and settling for a fat wife and a house.

Admin is a former, coping pick up autist.
Last edited by AllWomenAreLikeThat on Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Also copy and pasted from incels.me

So why does the Blupill exist?
Because parents who lived in a generation where personality and "being yourself" mattered more have pushed obsolete ideals to a younger generation whose competition has increased in number and attractivenss.

Note: Personality still matters in long-term relationships, and in fact it's a defining factor to how long it lasts. However, you will not get in a long-term relationship if you can't get one in the first place!

AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:
Personality still matters in long-term relationships, and in fact it's a defining factor to how long it lasts.

This statement presupposes that women initiate breakups because the boyfriend is an "asshole", etc. It presupposes that it is always the man's fault and never the woman's. Also, it fails to mention that "personality" includes the willingness to beta provide... (as in trips, rides, cars, house, jewelry, dinners, attention, emotional support, gifts, etc.) Sometimes the man gets bored and gives up beta providing. The woman gets bored over time too and starts to miss Chad, and the man has to bribe her in increasing amounts to make her to stay with him. The more bored she gets, the more he has to bribe her. At some point, he would decide that it is not worth it.

Do not fall into the blue pill belief that people "want to be with each other forever." Even if people say it to their significant others, it is mostly not genuine--it is primarily intended to make them desire them back sexually and romantically and/or to fulfill their sexual and romantic fantasies.

Also read the Incel Wiki's articles on indicator of interest and "attraction ambiguity problem". If you take account of the tone of the articles, they treat "indicators of interest" as some sacred signals given by females and it is the male's job to analyze or "decipher" them, and if a man does not act upon them then he is "aspie".

AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:It is true that Facebook has lead to women being able to ignore, block and not having to interact with or include incels on the females social media accounts (and boy do you see the cherry picking with hives of Facebook friends all Stacies and the odd male Personal Trainer, Drug dealer, effeminate School/College/University pretty boy chad).

But trust me I was active, alive and very perceptive in the 90s (God I feel old) and it was no different then than it is now. Women still walked away, gave the cold shoulder or outwardly bullied and excluded incels backs then based on lack of physical prowess, inability to stand up for oneself or lack of aesthetic standards.

Single ugly men get judged negatively because women know they are not having sex. Single ugly men get judged for being desperate, creepy, clingy, needy, disrespectful, judgmental, jealous, entitled, socially incompetent, manipulative, bitter, depressed, mentally ill, could not take rejection, etc. This is one reason why so many women avoid, ghost, unfriend, and block their ex-boyfriends, but not the Chads they had been with. They assume that their ex-boyfriends will get desperate and clingy after the women dump them. Same with "incels" that they have not even been with.

Their accusation against "incels" of being desperate, entitled and manipulative could also come from their negative experiences with incels like having bad relationships with them or being pumped and dumped by them.

glad that they are down for good

Iced Earth wrote:glad that they are down for good

It did not shut down, it moved to a different domain.

AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:It is true that Facebook has lead to women being able to ignore, block and not having to interact with or include incels on the females social media accounts (and boy do you see the cherry picking with hives of Facebook friends all Stacies and the odd male Personal Trainer, Drug dealer, effeminate School/College/University pretty boy chad).

There was no room for inclusiveness,or empathy

Women ignore and give the cold shoulders to incels because women think the only reason incels talk to them is to get with her. Even if that woman already is in a relationship and knows that the man knows that, she would still think that this is the reason if a man talks to her. Unless the man is already in a relationship with a woman or he is Chad.

There are many reasons why women believe in this. If a man denies that he is trying to get with her, it would be difficult for him to prove it. Also, the average women could easily have sex with a man far more attractive than an incel, so she thinks incels are even more interested in her...

Men get judged for being single. This is one reason why so many men are desperate to get a girlfriend and want to show off their girlfriends. So they do not get judged...

Women automatically make negative assumptions about single men and not respect them (unless he is Chad or gay or boyfriend potential); single men have to make a large effort to prove they are "cool enough" just to get respect from women. Guilty until proven innocent. Negative assumptions could become self-fulfilling prophecies.

3D Face Analysis wrote:
Iced Earth wrote:glad that they are down for good

It did not shut down, it moved to a different domain.

damn those elitistic cucks

3D Face Analysis wrote:Men get judged for being single. This is one reason why so many men are desperate to get a girlfriend and want to show off their girlfriends. So they do not get judged...

Women automatically make negative assumptions about single men and not respect them (unless he is Chad or gay or boyfriend potential); single men have to make a large effort to prove they are "cool enough" just to get respect from women. Guilty until proven innocent. Negative assumptions could become self-fulfilling prophecies.

100%.

Why be a dancing monkey just to be seen as cool and get people to like you? That is truly the most beta thing you can do as a guy.

I am so fed up with this whole "you are not entitled to sex" bullshit as well, coming mostly from the femioidsphere and #metoo harpies (who think they're victims of a sex crime because some ugly guy hit on them and not a Chad). I'm sure there are individuals out there who hold the opinion they're owed sex, but that is not a license to make sweeping overgeneralizations extending to every man who struggles with loneliness and has the audacity to express a human emotional response to it. It also implies all we care about is sex for the sake of sex when it's much broader than that. It's about not having someone to share our lives with; to come home to after a stressful day and know we are not alone in the world. To be able to have children, have a home life and start a family of our own.

I and people like me are upset because we are unable to obtain a fundamental human need, not because we believe we are being denied something that is owed to us.

Consider this: how about all the other people; the vast majority of our society for whom relationships and sex come naturally and often with minimal effort. Is it because they are owed sex?! Of course not! It's simply because they all have at least one thing about them that some find attractive, (usually looks, good money), or they have super low standards and date very fat people, while people like me don't.

We're not angry at women because they won't sleep with us. We're sad, frustrated, and depressed because we are alone and unwanted by our relative looksmatches and always will be.

If The Red Pill is to be believed, there is incredible competition for non-obese women. And because of the inflated attention the average woman gets from online dating, even the obese ones expect to be able to attract a healthy weight man. If you ascribe to the idea that you ought to realistically stay within your "league" for dating, the unhappy-making truth is that being average looking as a white man puts you in the same league as being noticeably overweight does for a white woman.

Yes, I'm fine with dating a 'slightly 'overweight girl, a 1lb 10lbs sort of overweight, but any bigger and they're the exact opposite of my preference (petite, slender women with small breasts and small ass).

The only way out of this is to tell other men to higher their expectations. The internet era just created whiteknighting overload. Female 5's who are healthy think they're 9's due to all the attention they get. This is truly the case that created this mess.

The only way for "ugly" men (girl code for any sub 7 white male Caucasian below 6ft) is to try other ethnicity groups. For East/South Asians and S-Americans (all of healthy weight) reply/message me first the most; significantly more than Caucasians. The only Caucasians who ever messaged me first were very overweight ones, yes....there's undeniable correlation in that (I'm talking when I was slim... not my overweight days) they do see you as being in their own league and plain healthy girls see chads/chad-lites as their own league.

The reason could be simply that women and men generally do not have any common interests. Therefore, women find no value in making friends with incels and vice versa. Chads are valuable to women because they offer sex when they are single between relationships.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice