Is 8 matches enough to get a date?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I have been right swiping daily since August and so far I have 8 matches since I started. Is this enough to get a date? What should I message them with? I am so scared to message them. My fear of rejection is strong.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

every slut on tinder have tons of matches, and unless you highlight in something ,(specially looks) you will never get a message from them first
make sure you have tinder online always using a tablet or a phone
start, with " hi , how are u" or a simple hello + some comment
if she reply let the conversation flow without pushing very much in the begining
when you sense that the things are easy : ask for a date

lol id say u need about 100 matches at the very minimum if you dont want to be used as a wallet

Fabie wrote:start, with " hi , how are u" or a simple hello + some comment

Smalltalk could be annoying to people especially strangers, unless she is interested in you. Many women check their phones whenever they get a message and it could be annoying if her phone buzzes, reaches it and all she got is a "hi" or "how are you".

On a different note: The worst rejection that I had on Tinder was when I matched a woman, and I messaged her a few days later. And after five seconds I sent the first message, she unmatched me. Literally after five seconds!

It is very true that women are checking out their phones all the time.

3D Face Analysis wrote:
Fabie wrote:start, with " hi , how are u" or a simple hello + some comment

Smalltalk could be annoying to people especially strangers, unless she is interested in you. Many women check their phones whenever they get a message and it could be annoying if all they get is a "hi" or "how are you".

The worst rejection that I had on Tinder was when I matched a woman, and I messaged her a few days later. And after five seconds I sent the first message, she unmatched me. Literally after five seconds!

It is very true that women are checking out their phones all the time.

" hi , how are u" or a simple hello + some comment " is for the 1st message, works fantastic on Tinder (I tested long time using MM profiles)
but works if there is real slut behind the profile, if the profile is fake or a troll is managing such profile nobody will reply
also could happen such slut matched you without much desire or by mistake, then when you send the 1st message she check your pics > don't like very much ,then you end up unmatched,

everything depends on the emotional state of the slut and how much she like your photos, what you say in the 1st message is almost irrelevant

Return to Shitty Advice