no point fucking foids in the pussy in 2018

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

the benefits of anal outweigh vag sex in every way possible. Its all about ass these days. Muh ass...muh booty...muh squats...mumumumu

anal or death

nope
please note the anal sex is far more dangerous to get a sexual disease
I got genital herpes, diabolic disease which never cures, because I fucked a low class slut for the ass

the sluts which allow anal sex are really promiscuous and they are dirty for all, they will infect you with anything
women which allow anal sex are not suitable for a girlfriend or wife or anything serious

Never had anal. But my bro who is 9/10 and gets all kind of pussy tells me that anal really just isn't worth it. I can only really understand it from a "rough sex" perspective. Just abusing a girl ya know.

mein kamph wrote:the benefits of anal outweigh vag sex in every way possible. Its all about ass these days. Muh ass...muh booty...muh squats...mumumumu

anal or death

Doesn't anal squeeze your penis until it hurts?

gynocels tight hole squeezes my fat cock til it sore

Return to Shitty Advice