Women don't realize just how valuable being slender is

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I've been saying this donkey's years - "slenderness" is a far more valuable trait for women to posses than it is for men.

It seems to me that not even women themselves are fully aware of just how valuable a trait it is, otherwise we wouldn't have an abundance of overweight chubs and landwhales polluting over half of the female gene pool. EDIT: Actually, it's just hit me that this is likely why it IS so valuable. There is a demand for slim women, but a short supply. Fat women who stay fat are stupid. I would spend a good deal of time keeping lean if I was born a woman as I know the dynamics of dating.

I'm an unsuccessful average-looking (but normal weight) low status man, and the only girls i've ever had overtly hit on me online are very fat girls - THAT tells you something imo...

I too hold this view, that slim girls are way more valuable in sexual market value. The said female population being overweight or obese being unattractive goes without saying.

I disagree that it is diet or exercise that is the cause of this. Exercise merely makes up 20% of all calories burned (regardless of effort), the rest is "resting metabolic rate", genetics, hormones and metabolism. So basically without genetic determinism you might as well not bother.
Seriously most personal trainers and the "fitness" industry brainwash clients into thinking its 50% diet 50% exercise = 100% results. BULL-SHIT.

Do your research; body-type determines fat and if you are an Endomorph you are fucked. Low metabolism, high fat retention and you could eat less than some people and still be obese.

Look at the definition of endomorph from official sports science.
"The endomorph tends to gain weight and keep it on. Their build is a little wider* (*that's an understatement!) than an ectomorph or mesomorph, with a thick ribcage, wide hips, and shorter limbs. They may have more muscle than either of the other body types, but they often struggle to gain it without significant amounts of accompanying body fat."

The ideal standard whether male or female is a mix of Mesomorph onto Ectomorph benefitting from the build of a Meso, but having the height and metabolism of an Ecto. Any person who has a highly desirable sexual market value, female or male, follows this build and it can't be changed.

Anyone else is just coping.

Mewtant wrote:I'm an unsuccessful average-looking (but normal weight) low status man, and the only girls i've ever had overtly hit on me online are very fat girls - THAT tells you something imo...

If this is an alt account of who I think it is, nope you are a FAT Endomorph.

women yes realize how valuable is being slim, women are stupid but not so stupid to realize something obvious

the problem is fat or chubby women are like that because bad genetics and other related hormonal issues, they can't loss weigh easily because they are genetic garbage

on the other way for most of them do not compensate the effort, and most of them are already ruined because their skin is very stretched, and if they lost weight they would be worse

they prefer to stay as they are and get a man in the same category of them, fat or ugly + poor or low class
I believe that fat women do not dream of princes, they know well what is their reality

Fabie wrote:women yes realize how valuable is being slim, women are stupid but not so stupid to realize something obvious

the problem is fat or chubby women are like that because bad genetics and other related hormonal issues, they can't loss weigh easily because they are genetic garbage

on the other way for most of them do not compensate the effort, and most of them are already ruined because their skin is very stretched, and if they lost weight they would be worse

they prefer to stay as they are and get a man in the same category of them, fat or ugly + poor or low class
I believe that fat women do not dream of princes, they know well what is their reality

Good post. Although in bold; fat women are some of the most hypergamous entitled people I have ever come across. I know a girl on Facebook who has had 8 Chad-lite fuck buddies in the past 2 years, none of them last ofc due to her being fat/obese. And trust me; even as a Truecel, and semi-portly gentleman myself, I wouldn't touch a fat woman with your dick.

I think the silent promoting of fat women is purely to artificially inflate the, relative, sexual market value of skinny women. In reality fat women get used as bullet sponges and will get ditched and backstabbed the second her more attractive friends hook up.

I tend to hire thin or slim prostitutes but at least there is an exchange of value. I get sex and she takes my money to go do whatever, reproduce with an alpha Mesomorph unto Ectomorph guy or make a better life for herself.
I get pleasure without fucking up the gene pool by doing dumb shit like repoducing as a trucel whose kids would inherit fat genetics. So no hypocrisy commited; it is promoting Eugenics by proxy and self restraint.

Credit to catfishman with his "to catch a roastie" #hashtag campaign. The idea was exposing female entitlement, and shaming fat women hell-bent on producing more fat people- rather than anything else.

AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:I too hold this view, that slim girls are way more valuable in sexual market value. The said female population being overweight or obese being unattractive goes without saying.

I disagree that it is diet or exercise that is the cause of this. Exercise merely makes up 20% of all calories burned (regardless of effort), the rest is "resting metabolic rate", genetics, hormones and metabolism. So basically without genetic determinism you might as well not bother.
Seriously most personal trainers and the "fitness" industry brainwash clients into thinking its 50% diet 50% exercise = 100% results. BULL-SHIT.

Do your research; body-type determines fat and if you are an Endomorph you are fucked. Low metabolism, high fat retention and you could eat less than some people and still be obese.

Look at the definition of endomorph from official sports science.
"The endomorph tends to gain weight and keep it on. Their build is a little wider* (*that's an understatement!) than an ectomorph or mesomorph, with a thick ribcage, wide hips, and shorter limbs. They may have more muscle than either of the other body types, but they often struggle to gain it without significant amounts of accompanying body fat."

The ideal standard whether male or female is a mix of Mesomorph onto Ectomorph benefitting from the build of a Meso, but having the height and metabolism of an Ecto. Any person who has a highly desirable sexual market value, female or male, follows this build and it can't be changed.

Anyone else is just coping.

Yes, endomorph's like Borrebies and Brunn women store more fat (as do the men of those racial types), but I see fat North-Atlantid women (ectomorph) I see fat Keltic-Nordic women (ectomorph), fat mesomorphs (Faelid). They are skinny, low-fat, fine-boned phenotypes walking around at 200lbs instead of 125lbs.

The typical English and American diet is terrible. Instead of acknowledging that, the culture is being taken in the direction of accepting the harmful results. You'll find a lot of career women don't have the 2hrs when they return from work to make a healthy meal. Instead her kids have a frozen pizza and oven chips. Its convenient and quick but of low nutritional value "empty calories".

They ban religion from schools but shove LBGT and female fat acceptance down our throats. Is it me or does this sound like people controlling dictatorship?

I was overweight from 34-38. I have been up and down since 30. I've been on the other side of the scale (underweight in teens and early 20's and very slim in my middle 20's). No woman wanted me back then. I was too effete-looking and pubescent-looking, combined with a nugatory 5'9.5 height. Women want the 6'3 Ben Affleck meso-ecto Hunks with strong manly faces and stubble and other strong secondary sexual characteristics like you said.

AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:
Good post. Although in bold; fat women are some of the most hypergamous entitled people I have ever come across. I know a girl on Facebook who has had 8 Chad-lite fuck buddies in the past 2 years, none of them last ofc due to her being fat/obese. And trust me; even as a Truecel, and semi-portly gentleman myself, I wouldn't touch a fat woman with your dick.

yes most of the obese/fat/chubby women are very promiscuous and have lot of fuck buddies but none of them is a chad or a good looking man, they are all garbage like them and coming from the low social class
when the planets are aligned and they catch a good looking guy I can asure you that such guy is mentally disabled

anyways the fat women do not enjoy sex very much, they are always horny because generally the sex they enjoy is a premature ejaculation and a good bye forever
nobody wants romantic shit with fat women,almost nobody want a serious date with them,nobody will invite them to a dinner, to the cinema etc, they are treated like pieces of meat

but the funniest thing of all is that almost nobody proposes them marriage. well , There is always a broken for a
disjointed

Fabie wrote:
AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:

yes most of the obese/fat/chubby women are very promiscuous and have lot of fuck buddies but none of them is a chad or a good looking man, they are all garbage like them and coming from the low social class
when the planets are aligned and they catch a good looking guy I can asure you that such guy is mentally disabled

anyways the fat women do not enjoy sex very much, they are always horny because generally the sex they enjoy is a premature ejaculation and a good bye forever
nobody wants romantic shit with fat women,almost nobody want a serious date with them,nobody will invite them to a dinner, to the cinema etc, they are treated like pieces of meat

but the funniest thing of all is that almost nobody proposes them marriage. well , There is always a broken for a
disjointed

Fat women's delusion is turning into actuality. They are getting wk'd from hundreds, if not thousands of guys a year online. Although these are most likely bottom of the barrel simps, it still gives them enough validation to believe they are mvps. If you couple this and fat acceptance (which is heavily leaned towards women), you get the fucked dating scene we live in.

Many people blame women, but it's these white knighting beta simps that need to be blamed as well. These guys have absolutely no standards, and will gas slim average women like Royalty up to the point to where it throws off the balance of the entire dating scene. Now with thousands of them telling 2 > 3/10 below average whales they are the best so they deserve the best, these women won't go after their own caliber of men.

I still remember the few experiences during the golden era of puahate and SH. Not too many years ago some guy set up a pof profile using a 1/10 morbidly obese woman with a huge pig nose and a hairy chest. She received a flood of messages ranging from horny guys who worked out, to guys that were already talking about marriage. Another thread awhile back showed this guy creating a pof profile using Camel Jockey's pictures (someone who you couldn't even mistake for a woman). "She" also received a flood of messages from desperate guys with absolutely no standards.

alot of these phaggot WKs are the ones who get off on being "honorable" by complimenting these fat whales.. the fat whales then also turn around and talk about "fat shaming is bad" etc etc.

they need to stfu and stop reproducing. The Russians don't tolerate this fat is attractive bullshit. They would nuke the shit out of a whale.

oh yeah, no joke- if you have repped a chick on any forums, you are most likely a WK bc none of them are funny or add to the conversation is a legit way.. think about that. (You like her because of her postage stamp avatar).

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice