Myth that only women get judged for their sexual history

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Here is a typical answer form a Q&A website:

Naomi Leila wrote:I can't think of any situation in which someone's sexual history would impact them as a person. If you judge people based on their sex life, you have a serious problem. That's not okay. And usually, only women are judged and treated differently because of their sex lives, so that adds misogyny to the mix. Worry about your own damn sex life.

This is false.

Virgin and single men get judged all the time for being desperate, creepy, clingy, needy, jealous, disrespectful, entitled, judgmental, socially incompetent, manipulative, bitter, depressed, mentally ill, etc. This is one reason why so many women avoid, ghost and block their ex-boyfriends, but not the Chads they had been with. They assume that their ex-boyfriends will get desperate, clingy and be disrespectful of her decision to leave them.

Paradoxically, the people who judge virgin and single men could be from the very same feminists who condemn judging one's sexual history.

Proof: Dana Schwartz is a self-identified feminist activist, feminists believe that "only women" get judged by their sexual history. But then she, along with hordes of other feminist commenters, bashes nerds for their sexual history.

Meanwhile, Chads are assumed to have positive characteristics like being respectful, non-judgmental, they do not get jealous, socially adjusted, etc. This is why a lot of women will not avoid, ghost or block their Chad friends even when they are in a relationship with another man.

10$ says that "fun nerdy streak" simply involves seeing a few marvel cinematic universe movies in theaters and watching big bang theory :lol:

what they mean by that is those "entitled nerds" acted contrary to how they looked, physically inferior man acting like an alpha = creepy rapist. nobody is immune to falio effect

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

This is very true.Feminists ironically HATE non Alpha,non socially adjusted,and weak or hurting men.But women are those things its "you go girl" and "girl power" and "male oppression".Fuck outta here ho.

mopdop wrote:what they mean by that is those "entitled nerds" acted contrary to how they looked, physically inferior man acting like an alpha = creepy rapist. nobody is immune to falio effect

This.

Your assumed to have a poor sexual history if your sub-chad. Handsome men never get accused of being Virgins, its always poorly formed men.

Every woman has a sexual history. Every ugly/incel-looking woman has at least a couple of guys a year showing interest in them.

women want fried ice(wealthy slayer who won't pump and dump)

pussy becomes drier than the desert the moment u say ur a virgin

Return to Shitty Advice