How to talk to a girl who avoids you without harassing her

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

How to talk to a girl who is avoiding you without being seen as a harasser/creep/stalker

Why do women display bad body language towards me? For example they turn away from me whenever they see me. I want to know if they are really creeped out by my presence or is that just their way of rejecting me nonverbally. I want to ask them how they really feel about me without being confrontational.


I would guess the only way to know is actually ask them. But you'd have to do so in a pleasant, non-threatening, non-creepy way. That might be difficult. I don't think I've ever tried to start a conversation and had the person be totally rude. I have been direct with girls though to the extent that my comments were probably overly bold and raunchy, but those were not strangers.


Bad advice.

Let us suppose you have something important to say to a woman who is ignoring/avoiding/ghosting you. Or you want to resolve something with a woman who you do not know very well.

Heated conflicts will arise if this situation is not handled tactfully. It takes BOTH parties to cooperate for the interaction to be smooth. But because she will act awkward around you / avoid you, most likely it will result in some conflict. If things go wrong she might block you or accuse you of harassment/stalking.

If you have something important to say to her, the best thing to do is to:

  1. Don't talk. Write all of it down in one long message either on paper or electronically.
  2. Revise it thoroughly for a few days making sure it is tactful.
  3. It is best to contact a male friend of hers resolve this problem rather than go through her directly. She may feel more comfortable being open and honest to him than to you.
  4. Be clear and explicit of what you intentions are and are not.
  5. Write a disclaimer. Explicitly acknowledge that you are not entitled to her friendship, her trust, her time or her help. And if it is not your goal to earn her friendship or trust, state that it is not your goal. Give examples and emphasize how you do not trust people if the same happened to you. State that you do not care about earning her friendship or trust that much anyway. You are only contacting her to resolve the problem. Let them know that you realize that this "disclaimer" may be boring for them to read; this is to let them know that you do not lack introspection or social awareness.
  6. Wait a week since the last modification before sending it. No matter how tempting it is, wait a week.
  7. You may also need to wait a week before reading their message sent to you.
  8. If you accidentally sent something without waiting a week, figure out a way to delete it. If there is no way do a search to find if there is any way, if there is still no way deactivate your account to hide the messages or rename your username until the conflict was resolved. For example on Instagram, there is no way to delete comments on Desktop, but you CAN find a way to delete comments on mobile.
  9. Do not apologize for being creepy/awkward/stalkerish even if it is actually creepy/awkward/stalkerish. Apologizing for being creepy/awkward/stalkerish does not help to reduce any awkwardness/creepiness and may even exacerbate any existing creepiness/awkwardness. It gives off bad vibes. Apologizing for being creepy/awkward/stalkerish will make the conversation seem overly serious. By avoiding apologizing for any creepiness/awkwardness, you will make the conversation seem lighthearted. And you SHOULD try to make the conversation appear lighthearted even if it is not.
  10. Send private not public messages. Use email, instant messaging or texting. Even if it is just a link to the text sent it privately. Do not post it in a public comment. Some private messaging features are hidden in social media sites. Instagram has Instagram direct which is private but a lot of people do not know about that.
  11. Leave a email address or phone number to contact you back. Preferably email or phone number, not private messages on social media sites, because such private messages may be filtered/deleted/unseen. Explain the reason to her why you do not prefer private messages because they are filtered/deleted/unseen.
  12. Do not ask for permission if you could discuss something with her, she might misinterpret your intentions unless your intentions are clearly and explicitly written; she might think you are trying to get with her even if she knows that you know that she has a boyfriend; she also might not want to spend time for a two-way conversation. More importantly, asking for permission without stating what you want to say might be interpreted that you have something to hide--it gives off a bad vibe. If she has a boyfriend, she will decline it. Send it all in one long message for her to read it all out first but you could include some questions for her in that message. A message only asking for permission may also annoy her.
  13. If you send the message on any social media sites, carefully monitor any updates on their social media page and analyze them if they are indirectly replying to you or telling you to stop messaging them.
  14. It is best to send a link of the text rather than the text itself; that way you could edit the text if needed and you could submit the link on multiple websites in case she does not receive it in one website. Email or phone number for sending links should be preferable though.
  15. It is best to make a temporary blog rather than to constantly sending messages or links to messages. Constantly sending them will annoy her because it will make her phone buzz whenever she gets a message. Only message her the link directly once, or enough times that she has got the link. It is best to create a temporary blog dedicated to resolving the conflict and send her a link to the blog. That way she could check it herself at her one time if she wants any updates on the blog. You do not have to pest her by sending a link every time a message is posted.
  16. Whatever you do, do NOT send a friend request or follow her on social media unless you have prior written permission, because she might misinterpret the intention of the friend request. Even if being friends or following her is required for you to contact her. She might think you really want to be her friend and it is perceived as intrusive.
  17. Do not expect her to reply, if she has a boyfriend, because her boyfriend may not allow her to interact with other men.
  18. If she has a boyfriend, she may be more receptive to some topics if you wait until she is single again.
  19. While it is important to be truthful and honest, it is also important not to be disrespectful; do not mention or imply that she is average looking or that you are not attracted to or are disinterested in her unless absolutely necessary to get the main point across. She will feel attacked/offended if you say that you are not attracted to or are disinterested in her (even if she thinks you are a creep/stalker). It might also cause a ego-sparring match.
  20. Try to minimize any display of red pill knowledge that would make you seem jealous/bitter/needy. For example, do NOT say "I am not trying to get with you because I know that you have a boyfriend and if you want to cheat on him I know you have better looking male friends that you could easily get with." This statement also violates point #16.
  21. If you feel awkward writing to her, pretend that you are writing it for someone else and refer to her in third person. The message may also sound less threatening that way. The text could also be reused.
  22. Keep it entertaining. Too much theorizing / arguments will bore/annoy her, unless you keep it entertaining. Let her know that you will try to keep it entertaining so she would not feel like she is wasting her time. Compliments do not do anything, she probably gets them all the time from other men.
  23. Do not make your message only an apology note and do not apologize too much. Apologies do not offer any entertaining value to keep her interested. Apology notes may also annoy her.
  24. Let her know that further messages will be in the same format (long text message for her to read and a few questions).
  25. You could offer money to discuss something with you, but mention that it will be in this format (long text message and a few questions).
  26. Offering money might backlash and make you seem like you have a hidden agenda--it gives off a bad vibe.
  27. If she has a boyfriend she may still decline monetary offers.
  28. Any further messages should be carefully written as above and you should wait at least a week before sending. No matter how tempting it is wait a week. Even if she accuses you of such as such and it is blatantly wrong, wait a week. Waiting also helps to cool it down.
  29. If you are in the physical vicinity of the woman you are confronting/talking to, try to display non-threatening body language. Sit down. Lean your back up against the chair. If there is no chair sit on the ground. Lean your head against the wall. This is a non-threatening display.
  30. Avoid doing anything that appears romantic or flirtatious if you are not intending to get with her. Avoid unnecessary compliments, smiles, emojis or any text that could be interpreted as romantic or flirtatious. A tip is to write about her as if you were writing to someone else and refer to her in third person. (See point #18)
  31. If you feel like she did something that may upset you, etc. describe her behavior in a detailed factual chronological basis with notes on how you interpreted the events.
  32. Be aware that text-to-text communication lack facial expressions (e.g. smiling and laughing) and body language...which would more likely result in misinterpretations which could make her perceive you as cold/angry or make you perceive her as cold/angry. Anything that could be interpreted as mean, hurtful or desperate would be taken more seriously in writing. In real life people smile and laugh unconsciously. This is in the most port uncontrollable. Online, people often do not express their facial expressions as emoticons. Women also might not want to add smilies or laughing emoticons in their messages because they might be afraid to be perceived as flirty (even though laughing and smiling are normal expressions in real life necessary to relieve any awkwardness or embarrassment or coldness).
  33. It is best to take a video of yourself reading from a carefully-prepared manuscript. Your facial expressions (smiles and laughter) will be recorded in the video. This will make you seem less hateful and angry. Then send the link to the video to her or post the link to your video on the blog.
  34. Express it succinctly. The less words the less serious the tone.
  35. Avoid defending or justifying yourself even if she accuses of something wrong, unless it is relevant to the conflict. Too much defending/justifying will annoy people. People are not interested in hearing other people talk about their problems unless it is funny/entertaining...
  36. If want to say something, but you KNOW that people will accuse you to be lying if you say it out, is it best to remain silent, unless it is relevant to the conflict. Overly long or too much messages will annoy people.
  37. Anything said that is not funny/entertaining to her will probably annoy her.
  38. Don't try to act cute. Don't do anything that could be interpreted as cute. Don't use smilies because they are seen as attempts to act cute. Acting cute could be interpreted as flirting or being romantic. Sometimes you have to smile to not seem threatening. But do not do it in text as it may be interpreted as flirting. Make a video where the viewer could see you smile naturally.
  39. Go through this list before sending every message.



[*]Try to minimize any display of red pill knowledge that would make you seem jealous/bitter/insecure. For example, do NOT say "I am not trying to get with you because I know that you have a boyfriend and if you want to cheat on him I know you have better looking male friends that you could easily get with." This statement also violates point #15.
Women do not have the mental capacity style/ dimensionality to live with insecurity to not immediately bluepill themselves and live in fairy braided happy clappy land. They're natural privilege pillers. They wanna take cope when they feel they can't be privileged. They don't have the male instinct to take in harsh reality and stick it out. The most insecure women I see are the most meek/ humble/ tryhard... (for validation, not for genuine communion) or either the most angry like black or asian women.
And when they see what you're talking about with the redpill very few like it. It brings them back from what they're trying to escape from. They don't like the burning fuel of hatred. Not like I do.
They're miscontextualizing something. They don't understand that people can be spewing red pills because it's fun/ enjoyable/ you enjoy hatred. It doesn't just come from feeling the shroud of inferiority/ low value experience. It can come from
Women judge all of the origins of something from something that tacitly admits their own cynicism. That being their feeling that all people are where they're at in relation to personal selfishness and vanity. That lal people want power/ dominance, and try and find some means to get it/ are molded by it when they are not having it.
Someone is too nice? They are just trying to get validation.
Someone is too mean? they just hate their lives and didn't get enough love.
Some people have redpill knowledge because some people like me have a passion for it. I never care about what most people thought/ never validated myself in accordance with what they esteemed... but I love the cynicism/ the way people think and dissecting it.
You can be redpilled but you gotta understand that people wouldn't be insecure about something unless it is true. They don't simply take in the truth concept and look at its insight. They're laways sideskewing something into how it translates into someone's vanity. And if they're doing something for it or compensating/ acting in spite of it.
It's not always a material thing for most people.
Is someone being a monk because he wants the vanity/ self pride/ what people will think of him? The guy can get money/ fame/ power and do something far better than the sacrifice for that.
Is someone a social worker for that? Most girls who do it can find something far better to do for their lives than that.
Women ALWAYS contrivingly comprehend the meaning of something around one's personal leap for power/ vanity/ power based nature.
Even if its' not true though, it won't matter. They want people who want power/ but possess it in a style/ manner they want. When someone doesn't have it in the way they want then they failed the test. If someone doesn't want power then that's okay but they'll always be closely inspectful if they do.
They're sampling people for wanting power if they don't want them around. And looking for people who they want who want power.

just turn around and forget her,its not like she will change her mind about fucking her anyway
__________________
Life is a whore, just pay your dues and fuck her hard



Iced Earth wrote:just turn around and forget her,its not like she will change her mind about fucking her anyway


Your statement presupposes that all "conflicts" with a woman are about sex. Not all "conflicts" are about sex. Not all attempts to talk to a woman who socially rejected you or prejected you is to have sex with her, even if she was interested in you before.

And you cannot make yourself forget about a "conflict" by telling yourself to forget about it. Sure, you could distract yourself by doing other stuff but that is not the same about forgetting about the "conflict."

3D Face Analysis wrote:
Iced Earth wrote:just turn around and forget her,its not like she will change her mind about fucking her anyway


Your statement presupposes that all "conflicts" with a woman are about sex. Not all "conflicts" are about sex. Not all attempts to talk to a woman who socially rejected you or prejected you is to have sex with her, even if she was interested in you before.

And you cannot make yourself forget about a "conflict" by telling yourself to forget about it. Sure, you could distract yourself by doing other stuff but that is not the same about forgetting about the "conflict."

You don't need to forget,subconsciously you will always carry it around.Sometimes you cann,but those are rare occurrences when you can let it go.And Freud showed that most peoples interactions are about sex except maybe when you are buying groceries or something.You are old enough to know how not to waste time.

[list=1][*]Don't talk. Write all of it down in one long message either on paper or electronically.
[*]Revise it thoroughly for a few days making sure it is tactful.
[*]Be clear and explicit of what you intentions are and are not.
Because women have a very cringe prone perception system. They will put their feelings of the context of the message before the actual meaning of the message itself.
If they're not willing to really read/ understand/ calculate then they're definitely not rational.



[*]Wait a week since the last modification before sending it. No matter how tempting it is, wait a week.
She will be fucking chad by then. And maybe forget about you. Women aren't commonly the brooding bleeding heart receptive types. Not at all. They will monkeybranch and live their life to the fullest.


[*]If you accidentally sent something without waiting a week, figure out a way to delete it. If there is no way do a search to find if there is any way, if there is still no way deactivate your account to hide the messages or rename your username until the conflict was resolved. For example on Instagram, there is no way to delete comments on Desktop, but you CAN find a way to delete comments on mobile.
All too suspicious.




[*]Do not apologize for being creepy/awkward/stalkerish even if it is actually creepy/awkward/stalkerish. Apologizing for being creepy/awkward/stalkerish does not help to reduce any awkwardness/creepiness and may even exacerbate any existing creepiness/awkwardness. It gives off bad vibes. Apologizing for being creepy/awkward/stalkerish will make the conversation seem overly serious. By avoiding apologizing for any creepiness/awkwardness, you will make the conversation seem lighthearted. And you SHOULD try to make the conversation appear lighthearted even if it is not.
Overly serious/ dramatic platforming makes them feel you're unsuited, and insecure, and will be overly protective and controlling/ foreregulated and not natural.


[*]Send private not public messages. Use email, instant messaging or texting. Even if it is just a link to the text sent it privately. Do not post it in a public comment. Some private messaging features are hidden in social media sites. Instagram has Instagram direct which is private but a lot of people do not know about that.
[*]Leave a email address or phone number to contact you back. Preferably email or phone number, not private messages on social media sites, because such private messages may be filtered/deleted/unseen. Explain the reason to her why you do not prefer private messages because they are filtered/deleted/unseen.
[*]Do not ask for permission if you could discuss something with her, she might misinterpret your intentions unless your intentions are clearly and explicitly written; she might think you are trying to get with her even if she knows that you know that she has a boyfriend; she also might not want to spend time for a two-way conversation. More importantly, asking for permission without stating what you want to say might be interpreted that you have something to hide--it gives off a bad vibe. If she has a boyfriend, she will decline it. Send it all in one long message for her to read it all out first but you could include some questions for her in that message. A message with only asking for permission may also annoy her.
Juggling juggling. All this pretty much indicates is that women are impulsive unthinking unemotional creatures lol. Who are finical/ fragile/ flimsy minded. By the logic of this article with how jittery women are you can almost do all of it and she'd still find something to be a cunt about.
Yes, you have to ensure that your intentions are explicitly detailed. If you're not it just gives her more wiggle room to deliberately misinterpret you. The more evidence in your approach then the less she can construe it and create a fake constraint/ circumstance about how bad of a person you are. Though if she wants to do that in the first place she's probably unattractive and hostile to you already.
Being too explicit/ detailed will also indicate that you're trying to enclose her in your words/ intentions and then she can also make the constraint of being too much x or too little x. Too serious in this case most likely. The whole point of this though is not to pull the tiger's tail. I guess. But if she's already against you it won't do any good.

[*]If you send the message on any social media sites, carefully monitor any updates on their social media page and analyze them if they are indirectly replying to you or telling you to stop messaging them.
[*]It is best to send a link of the text rather than the text itself; that way you could edit the text if needed and you could submit the link on multiple websites in case she does not receive it in one website. If possible, track which website she was on when the link was clicked; future links will be posted on that website. Email or phone number for sending links should be preferable though.
[*]Whatever you do, do NOT send a friend request or follow her on social media unless you have prior written permission, because she might misinterpret the intention of the friend request.
[*]Do not expect her to reply, if she has a boyfriend, because her boyfriend may not allow her to interact with other men.
[*]If she has a boyfriend, she may be more receptive to some topics if you wait until she is single again.
[*]Be honest but respectful as possible; do not mention that she is average looking or that you are not attracted to or are disinterested in her unless absolutely necessary to get the main point across. She will feel attacked/offended if you say that you are not attracted to or are disinterested in her (even if she thinks you are a creep/stalker). It might also cause a ego-sparring match.
All of the same.
[*]Try to minimize any display of red pill knowledge that would make you seem jealous/bitter/insecure. For example, do NOT say "I am not trying to get with you because I know that you have a boyfriend and if you want to cheat on him I know you have better looking male friends that you could easily get with." This statement also violates point #15.
Lol. Already spoke my piece.
[*]If you feel awkward writing to her, pretend that you are writing it for someone else and refer to her in third person. The message may also sound less threatening that way. The text could also be reused.
How would you do this?
[*]Let her know that you will try to keep it entertaining/interesting/insightful so she would not feel like she is wasting her time. Compliments do not do anything, she probably gets them all the time from other men.

One of the veins of value that is easily outsourced is complimenting/ sweetspeaking.
Image

Image

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927



Eugenicist wrote:
[*]Wait a week since the last modification before sending it. No matter how tempting it is, wait a week.
She will be fucking chad by then. And maybe forget about you. Women aren't commonly the brooding bleeding heart receptive types. Not at all. They will monkeybranch and live their life to the fullest.


Have you ever wrote something and when read what you wrote the next day it sounded ridiculous? This would be much more likely to happen if your writing is "conflict"-based. Waiting a week helps to ensure that your writing is top quality.

Remember that you may have only one chance before she blocks/ignores you.

And not all "conflicts" are about sex; it might be irrelevant if she will be fucking Chad by then.

3D Face Analysis wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:She will be fucking chad by then. And maybe forget about you. Women aren't commonly the brooding bleeding heart receptive types. Not at all. They will monkeybranch and live their life to the fullest.


Have you ever wrote something and when read what you wrote the next day it sounded ridiculous? This would be much more likely to happen if your writing is "conflict"-based. Waiting a week helps to ensure that your writing is top quality.

Remember that you may have only one chance before she blocks/ignores you.

And not all "conflicts" are about sex; it might be irrelevant if she will be fucking Chad by then.
Women are like playing an arcade game with only one life it's true. And if you try to put in another coin it may not accept it 90% of the time.

Eugeniker wrote:
[*]Try to minimize any display of red pill knowledge that would make you seem jealous/bitter/insecure. For example, do NOT say "I am not trying to get with you because I know that you have a boyfriend and if you want to cheat on him I know you have better looking male friends that you could easily get with." This statement also violates point #15.
Women do not have the mental capacity style/ dimensionality to live with insecurity to not immediately bluepill themselves and live in fairy braided happy clappy land. They're natural privilege pillers. They wanna take cope when they feel they can't be privileged. They don't have the male instinct to take in harsh reality and stick it out. The most insecure women I see are the most meek/ humble/ tryhard... (for validation, not for genuine communion) or either the most angry like black or asian women.
And when they see what you're talking about with the redpill very few like it. It brings them back from what they're trying to escape from. They don't like the burning fuel of hatred. Not like I do.
They're miscontextualizing something. They don't understand that people can be spewing red pills because it's fun/ enjoyable/ you enjoy hatred. It doesn't just come from feeling the shroud of inferiority/ low value experience. It can come from
Women judge all of the origins of something from something that tacitly admits their own cynicism. That being their feeling that all people are where they're at in relation to personal selfishness and vanity. That lal people want power/ dominance, and try and find some means to get it/ are molded by it when they are not having it.
Someone is too nice? They are just trying to get validation.
Someone is too mean? they just hate their lives and didn't get enough love.
Some people have redpill knowledge because some people like me have a passion for it. I never care about what most people thought/ never validated myself in accordance with what they esteemed... but I love the cynicism/ the way people think and dissecting it.


Women generally do not enjoy contemplating about theoretical topics for its own sake. This is one of the reasons why there are so few female mathematicians, philosophers, physicists, economists, chess players, etc. Women do not enjoy philosophical/theoretical topics for its own sake unless they also have a pragmatic aspect to it.

Even in politics, the people who are interested in the theoretical/ethical aspects are are mainly men. Women are interested in politics only in a pragmatic sense, only in a way directly affects people, not in an philosophical/theoretical way unlike men. This is why there are so many female political activists, but very few female political philosophers.

I think this is the reason why so many women are liberals. Women do not spend so much time contemplating about theoretical aspects like economics, cause-and-effect, etc.

The red pill is a theoretical topic that so it is mainly men who are interested in it.

This is why it is good advice to avoid discussing too much theoretical topics (like the red pill) with women. Women do not understand that men enjoy theoretical/intellectual topics for its own sake. They think you are only obsessed with the red pill because you are needy/bitter/jealous. Women will accuse you about such and such because they do not understand men are interested in theoretical stuff for its own sake.

If you deny the blue pill and say that "I am not attractive enough to have sex without paying for it.", women will accuse of being needy (even though women themselves subconsciously know it is true). She will think "What reason made him say that? He must be really needy for attention/validation." For women, your perceived INTENTIONS are just as important as the TRUTH. Women do not understand that men are interested in the truth for its own sake.

This is why there are so many cases where women accepts "red pill" knowledge if it comes from a normie/Chad but brutally denies it if she think it comes from an "incel."

This is one of the reasons I said "be clear and explicit with your intentions" in the original post because women tend to accuse men of such as such.

And this is also the reason why I said "keep it entertaining to keep her interested". Women find intellectual/theoretical topics boring unless you keep it entertaining.

A lot of posters in incel forums (not just this one) complain about females giving them negative body language.

Actively trying to avoid eye contact with you. This might include her using only her peripheral vision when looking at you.
Hiding her face with her hair.
Avoiding sitting next to you.
Pulling out her smartphone and playing with it.
Turning away from you
Moving away from you


I experience this kind of behavior too from a lot of female strangers. I actually wrote that in the SlutHate wiki in an article called the "fuck off" signal.

Posters on incel forums interpret this behavior as "indicators as disgust." They think that women behave that way towards men because they are physically repulsed by them.

e.g.:
https://incels.co/threads/whats-a-disgu ... ust.72995/
https://incels.co/threads/how-old-were- ... ird.42517/

Besides the disgust theory, there are a lot of other theories that may explain these behaviors:
- These women perceive you to be a creep/harasser/stalker
- These women are scared of you
- These women may simply do not want to interact with you and are giving nonverbal clues to prevent you from interacting with her
- These women do not want to interact with men because they are in a monogamous relationship and interacting with other men may be considered "emotional infidelity".
- These women are shy or nervous around you.

Don't get me wrong, even though I do experience such behavior, I am not angry or mad at them, even if their reason that they behave that way towards me is because they think I am a creep/stalker. No one, man or woman, is entitled to trust of any stranger. Being perceived as "creepy" implies a lack of trust. If they believe that I am creep or dangerous, it is their right to avoid me or ignore me. I am also not bothered that much by it and could get over it. I do not place too much trust on a stranger either.

If I do not care if people believe that I am a creep that much, why am I still writing this? I am writing this because I "overthink" a lot of social behavior like this. I just want to get an definite answer to that social behavior so I could get over my "overthinking". A lot of other people too "overthink" about this, as I have noted the posters on incel forums.

People are different. It is very likely that people have different reasons that they act that way towards me. For example, I have seen videos of men filming interactions with females on YouTube. These two YouTube channels that have been removed by YouTube's staff because they have been deemed to be "harassment." Prior to their removal, I have seen comments wishing these men to die. These men had successful conversations or attempted to have conversations with strangers, which might be perceived as harassment to many people; they did not insult people like catfishman. They were polite, the people they talked to reacted politely also, but to third-party observers watching the videos, people interpret their actions to have a "entitled to a conversation vibe". My point is that people are different. There are in fact some people who do wish you to die if they think you feel entitled to have conversations with strangers: you try to talk to a person who seems unwilling to reciprocate or if you did had a conversation but the other person seemed uncomfortable with you.

There is a reason why many people are shy or suffer from social anxiety. Their fears may be real. For example, a shy person often feels uncomfortable asking a female stranger a question (like asking directions to a place) due to the fear that she may perceive him as a creep. This fear may be legit. The female may give off nonverbal cues (similar to what was listed above) to the men before he even interacts with her. The man subconsciously picks up on her nonverbal cues and interpret them as "fuck-off" signals and "don't talk to me" signals. And he might be worried that he might be perceived as "creepy"/"harassing" if he ignores these cues and talks to her anyway.

People tell that social anxiety is caused by paranoia. But a lot of the paranoia is real. You do get to be perceived as entitled, creepy, harrassing, etc. by some people. The reason why most don't say anything is that people tend to put up a polite front while they are in public. In private, they may behave vastly different. They might gossip to their friends that you are a creep. For example the subreddit "/r/creepypms" shames "creeps". Its rules says "You will be banned if you defend any creeps." In other words, "you are guilty if a woman posts a screenshot a private message from you, and there is no way of disproving that guilt because you are guilty." And there is "r/indianpeoplefacebook" which has screenshots of Indians with their faces un-blurred making fun of them.

A few years ago, I did attempted to interact with a few women who were giving me a "fuck-off signal". For most of them, the more I approach, the more they try to walk away. This keeps going on until I gave up due to the nervousness (the more I persist the more nervous I feel) or they walk away or tell me to not interact with them anymore. I imagined that I could offer them money to answer some questions of how they feel about me. Perhaps tell them to fill in a survey asking if they feel disgusted, creeped out, annoyed by me, and offer them money to complete the survey. Of course, I may ask someone else to ask her to fill in the survey, to be less creepy. I realize that I am not entitled to her trust, her friendship, her time or her help. This is why I am offering them money; it is a way to show that I am not entitled. (In other more embarrassing situations, I am too embarrassed/scared to even offer people money thinking that they will make fun of me / gossip about me for offering money.)

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 71 guests