Why do women hate incels? The real reason.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

In relationships in which a woman is dating a 5/10 beta provider, the sex will most likely be rationed. This is because women are only sexually attracted to the top 10% of men. Women do get into relationships with the bottom 90% of men, not because they are sexually attracted to them, but because maybe they want to start a family or get free stuff like free rides, free trips, free meals, etc.

Read the comments section of this article. It should be an eye opener if you believe most women are actually into the men they are with. Sub-7 men either get settled into relationships or are incel. Real romantic feelings from a woman for sub-7's is rare. Women have a tendency to get into relationships for men they are lukewarm about, and that is why so many guys deny the importance of looks. MOST relationships are the settling/practical kind, because most men are sub 7's.

Settling is a big reason why we have so much infidelity, sexless marriages, a sky high divorce rate and unstable relationships.

The sex eventually gets rationed after she thinks she has got him locked down:

Imagine if the couple argued every day whether if they could have sex.

Man: "Let's have sex."

Women: "No."

Man: "Why don't you have sex with me as often?"

Woman: "Because you don't love me as much as you used to. Why should I love you back?"

Man: "I love you, really."

Woman: "You used to show me how much you loved me. You stopped doing that and took me for granted. Have you done anything recently to show that you love me?"

Man: "Why do you think I'm taking you for granted? Last week I took you out shopping."

Woman: "That did not count. You argued with me that I cannot buy shoes. You ruined my day."

Man: "You have more than enough shoes."

Woman: "I spent my own money on the shoes, okay? You have no right to argue with me on that."

Man: "But I gave you a free ride to the mall. I also paid for the gasoline and carried your bags." (What he really meant: "Yes I do have a right to criticize you for buying too many shoes. This is because I also spent my time and money helping you to buy the shoes. For example, I gave you a free ride to the mall. I also paid for the gasoline and carried your bags.")

Woman: "That does not make you entitled to sex." (What she really meant: "Just because you gave me a free ride, paid for the gasoline and carried my bags, that does not make you entitled to sex." This is because she thought that the man was trying to convince her to have sex just because he gave a free ride and paid for the gasoline. But this wasn't the man's intent. The man was just explaining why he believes he has the right to criticize her on buying shoes. She therefore misinterpreted his words and, in turn, made a strawman argument.)

Man: "You are not entitled to my money either." (Responding to strawman argument.)

Woman: "I never felt entitled to your money. You are the one being entitled."

Man: "No, I don't feel entitled to sex." (Responding to strawman argument.)

Woman: "Yes, you do feel entitled. If not, why do you feel you have the right for sex just because you gave a free ride, paid for the gasoline and carried my bags? You ignored the fact that you ruined my day because you argued with me why I cannot buy shoes. You treat me as if money will make me love you again. It cannot. I'm not a commodity that could be bought. I'm a human being." (Strawman argument.)

Man: "I told you, I do not feel entitled to sex. I was just explaining why I have the right to criticize you about the shoes..." (Responding to strawman argument.)

Woman: "Yes, you do feel entitled. If not, why do you keep on arguing with me to have sex with you as if I owe you anything?" (Woman misinterpreted his responses to her strawman arguments as persistent arguing to have sex.)

Woman: [Posts on feminist forums complaining how incels think they are entitled to sex.]

For example:

The woman sighs, "I should have never dated an incel. So much arguing, entitlement and abuse...I could not tolerate that anymore."

So much arguing in the relationship, just because the man tries to have sex with the woman who is not mutual attracted to him.

So much arguing in the relationship, because the woman demands the man to take her out on trips and dinners to compensate his for lack of attractiveness...

Eventually, because of the arguing, the couple grew to resent each other and breaks up.

Then, the woman complains on Twitter of being abused by incels/nerds she has dated:

She most likely dated nerds only for the money not because she is attracted to them. Conflicts will arise when the sex gets rationed or if the man does not spend enough money for her to compensate for his lack of attractiveness.

The replies to her post are quite hateful against nerds/incels. They try to explain the alleged "abuse" and "entitlement" by blaming things may not be relevant to the actual conflict such as "nerds have no social skills", "nerds did not learn how to be respectful towards women because they have not dated any", "nerds are misogynists, that's why they couldn't get any women when young" or "nerds have revenge fantasies of not getting girls when young." People believe that "there is something wrong with the personality of nerds/incels." More generally, people tend to blame personality factors instead of situational factors. (See the fundamental attribution error.)

Yet the real reason might be caused the lack of sex (from the male end) or the lack of money (from the female end).
Lack of mutual sexual attraction leads to lack of sex. Lack of sex, in turn, leads to arguing and conflicts, and accusations of "entitlement" and "abuse" on both sides.

The woman also demands free meals, free trips and free jewelry from the man to compensate for her lack of sexual attraction to him. This also leads to arguing and conflicts, and accusations of "entitlement" and "abuse" on both sides.

Examples:

In an ideal relationship, both parties are genuinely attracted to each other and thus genuinely desire to have sex with each other. In such relationship, the sex isn't offered based on the whims and fancies of the woman. Sex would be a given. Regardless whether the woman perceives the male was a "good boy" or a "bad boy", she has sex with him. No arguments would be started by the lack of sex because it wouldn't be a commodity that could be withheld by the female at any time.

Also, in the ideal relationship, when both parties mutually desire each other and see each other as equals, the woman would not have to demand the man to buy her dinners, gifts, etc. just to compensate for his lack of attractiveness. This also leads to less arguments and less conflicts.

This was a really insightful one.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

Paradigm Shift wrote:Incels have neither the looks for genuine attraction OR the money/status for settling/beta providing.

Fewer men can provide anything. With house prices and student debt being outrageous here in the UK, educated men are still paying off debts in their mid 30's - a decade past their best fucking years. Women have their own careers. It was much better 50-100 years ago for genetic beta's cus men were the main providers back then.

Paradigm Shift wrote:Incels have neither the looks for genuine attraction OR the money/status for settling/beta providing.

True, but a lot of women had bad experiences with beta providers and nerdy men, and they will go on and project their resentment onto true incels who do not have any sex. They will accuse incels that they feel entitled to sex, just as they accuse the beta providers that she has dated that they feel entitled to sex. That's one reason why so many women are so quick to judge incels to be "entitled" and to have other bad personality traits.

Read the comments on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oliq8m8Qph0

There's so much hatred and lack of sympathy for incels in the comments section, even though the video mentioned that four of his incel friends had committed suicide.

These women hate "nice guys" for the same reason. They had bad experiences with "nice guy" beta providers due to the arguments they had...

I slightly modified the above argument and replaced "money" with "being nice" (in red):

Man: "Let's have sex."

Women: "No."

Man: "Why don't you have sex with me as often?"

Woman: "Because you don't love me as much as you used to. Why should I love you back?"

Man: "I love you, really."

Woman: "You used to show me how much you loved me. You stopped doing that and took me for granted. Have you done anything recently to show that you love me?"

Man: "Why do you think I'm taking you for granted? Last week I took you out shopping."

Woman: "That did not count. You argued with me that I cannot buy shoes. You ruined my day."

Man: "You have more than enough shoes."

Woman: "I spent my own money on the shoes, okay? You have no right to argue with me on that."

Man: "But I gave you a free ride to the mall. I also paid for the gasoline and carried your bags." (What he really meant: "Yes I do have a right to criticize you for buying too many shoes. This is because I also spent my time and money helping you to buy the shoes. For example, I gave you a free ride to the mall. I also paid for the gasoline and carried your bags.")

Woman: "That does not make you entitled to sex.[/b]" (What she really meant: "Just because you werenice enough to give me a free ride and carry my bags, that does not make you entitled to sex." This is because she thought that the man was trying to convince her to have sex just because he was being nice to give her a ride and carry her bags. But this wasn't the man's intent. The man was just explaining why he believes he has the right to criticize her on buying shoes. She therefore misinterpreted his words and, in turn, made a strawman argument.)[/color]

Man: "You are not entitled to my money either." (Responding to strawman argument.)

Woman: "I never felt entitled to your money. You are the one being entitled."

Man: "No, I don't feel entitled to sex." (Responding to strawman argument.)

Woman: "Yes, you do feel entitled. If not, why do you feel you have the right for sex just because you were nice enough to give me a free ride carry my bags? You ignored the fact that you ruined my day because you argued with me why I cannot buy shoes. You treat me as if being nice will make me love you again. It cannot. Just because you were a nice guy, it does not make you entitled to sex. I'm a human being." (Strawman argument.)

Man: "I told you, I do not feel entitled to sex. I was just explaining why I have the right to criticize you about the shoes..." (Responding to strawman argument.)

Woman: "Yes, you do feel entitled. If not, why do you keep on arguing with me to have sex with you as if I owe you anything?" (Woman misinterpreted his responses to her strawman arguments as persistent arguing to have sex.)

Woman: [Write articles and forum posts complaining how nice guys think they are entitled to sex.]

Examples of articles and forum posts by women accusing nice guys to feel entitled to sex:

Nice Guys (not to be confused with guys who are actually nice) are whiny manchildren who believe that women should be obligated to sleep with them if they show them basic respect and decency. They'll often befriend women for the sole purpose of trying to get into their pants only to whine about being friendzoned when they get turned down. They'll also fall all over themselves talking about how nice and polite they are when they're anything but.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nice-guys.12844/

Women frequently misinterpret genuinely nice gestures from random men (like holding the door open for a woman) to be manipulative behavior

Because, frankly, you act as if doing me a favour, or treating me kindly, somehow grants you the god-given right to my body. Not so, sir, not so. I’m grateful you lent me your pencil or showed me how to open that locker, but that sense of gratitude doesn’t equal all encompassing lust. I’m flattered you said my dress was pretty and it was extremely kind of you to pay for my coffee, but again, nil points for being nice. I’m nice to women. I don’t demand they date me. Why do you?

https://medium.com/athena-talks/dear-ni ... 4edf531e08

Some bad experiences of average-looking and ugly men when they open the door for a woman.

thromgtow wrote:Held the door open for a woman walking out of the store the other day. Here's the response I got.
"Um, that wasn't necessary at all?"

Fucking excuse me bitch, I'm just trying to be a polite person like I've been raised to do. And you're going to give me shit for holding the door open for you?

The nerve of these cunts.

LooksMatterToWomen wrote:I've noticed this as well. Whenever anyone is close behind me, it's just instinct to hold the door for them. Purely automatic. Since I "looksmaxed", the behavior of women is noticeably different even in trivial, everyday situations like this. Before, most didn't even bother to acknowledge it, and some even straight up scowled at me. Nowadays, they're polite and many of them even smile. Not one scowl or dirty look from them in the 8+ years since "looksmaxing".

It's probably because the women accused those men to be nice guys, thus manipulative.

Why are women so quick to accuse them to be manipulative nice guys?

It's probably because these women had bad experiences with beta providers and nerdy men they have dated, they accused them to be entitled when they were being nice during the arguments they had (see the above example argument). These women will then project their resentment from their "nice guy ex-boyfriends" onto random nice guys who open the door for them. That's one reason why so many women are so quick to judge men to be "entitled" and to have other bad personality traits just for being nice.

Meanwhile when they see a Chad being nice, women won't judge him that way. Women knows that Chad is already having plenty of sex so he does not need to compensate by being nice.

Nerdy/ugly man being nice = desperate for friendship or sex
Chad being nice = genuinely nice guy

Nerdy/ugly man opens the door for a woman = desperate for friendship or sex
Chad opens the door for a woman = genuinely nice guy

Lol I watched that film Chesil Beach.

Dude ends up having sweet 3somes and shit, with hot city girls, also its ambiguous if he has son with he or not.

So pointless article really.

Woman: "Could you pass the salt please?"
Man: "No."
Woman: [Whispering] "Asshole."
Man: "You are not entitled to my help."
Woman: "No, I do not feel entitled to your help."
Man: "Yes you do feel entitled. If you do not feel entitled, why did you get so angry when I refused to help you?"
Woman: "No. I. Do. Not. Feel. Entitled. Okay?"
Man: "Yes, you do. If you do not feel entitled, then why do you keep arguing as if I owe you something?"
Woman: "Shut up. I do not feel entitled."
Man: "You shut up. Quit acting like an entitled asshole. Stop harassing me."
Woman: "I am not harassing you."
Man: "I warned you. If you keep harassing me I will call security."
Woman: [Slaps the man across the face.]
Man: [Slaps the woman back.]
[The man then gets into trouble. The man gets convicted for harassment and assault. The man goes into prison. The woman also files a restraining order against the man.]

If the genders were reversed:
- The MAN would still get into trouble.
- The man would still be charged for "harassment".
- The woman would still file a restraining order against him.
- The woman will tell everyone what an entitled asshole he is.

Allegations of "entitlement", no matter if they are true or not, are always taken seriously if they come from a female.

Another reason why women hate incels is because they judge incels to be desperate, depressed and are always trying to get with the same woman after they rejected them. This is what the "entitlement" allegation comes from.

This was confirmed when I searched on Google for articles about women. The first thing they say is this:
Don't set out looking for a girlfriend, or you'll just end up looking desperate. Self confidence and self sufficiency are extremely sexy qualities in a person, and you will not seem like you have either of these if you're begging every girl you meet to go out with you.

Then in the same article it recommend "approaching as many women as possible":

Approach tons of girls on a consistent basis. If you see a girl whom you find attractive, go and talk to her (doesn't matter what time it is). And you do that on a regular basis. If you go out one day and sit it out for next few days, it won't work well. Go out regularly and talk to bunch of women. Supermarkets, library, malls, streets, social gatherings any place where you think you might find girls.

The article wanted men to approach women but not to "beg" them after they rejected them. It is a loaded statement implying single men (especially incels) might be pesky, overly-persistent, "do not know women's boundaries" and are entitled.

Women are too passive/ non-structurally minded to hate anything consistently unless it became really prominent like something on their body.
I mean some can hate sure. But something as abstract as ugly guys/ or incels? Hardly. Too systematic for them.
They are more loathed and disgusted by them really.

More incel bashing on social media websites.

I just saw this posted on a social media website with a lot of upvotes:

shitty.jpg
shitty.jpg (59.14 KiB) Viewed 1203 times

It is indirectly bashing incels / ugly guys.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice