People who advocate for eugenics would be first to go

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I’m just all about exterminating untermensh like the spastic hapa subhuman that you are. According to the race hierarchy, gooks are the second/third lowest race. At least I’m white. I stand at the top, I don’t worry about affirming my position. That’s just second nature to me. I don’t have a complex with my race, I’m a pure breed white man. I’m just a tanned white dude. Don’t sweat it Eugene. Hating on other races mean that they bother you because they are probably better than you. In fact they are. You are a mulatto subhuman of the lowest grade.
Suck my fuck.

inceljoshua wrote:I only like rap hip hop metalcore and a little bit of deathcore

edgecuck

probs a fan of death grips ? lol

Ghostemane
Migos
Bobby Shmurda
DMX
A$AP Rock & Ferg
Lil Peep
Lil Pump
6ix9ine
Gucci Mane
Riff Raff
50cent
Busta Rhymes
The Underachievers
Flatbush Zombies
Eminem
The Game
SnoopDog
Eazy-E
2pac
Atilla
Suicide Silence
Carnifex

mostly

inceljoshua wrote:Ghostemane
Migos
Bobby Shmurda
DMX
A$AP Rock & Ferg
Lil Peep
Lil Pump
6ix9ine
Gucci Mane
Riff Raff
50cent
Busta Rhymes
The Underachievers
Flatbush Zombies
Eminem
The Game
SnoopDog
Eazy-E
2pac
Atilla
Suicide Silence
Carnifex

mostly

Vinnie Paz

What's your bone press bro?

Gangstarr
Thirstin Howl III
Big L
Mob Deep
Heltah Skeltah
Gay-tang
Jedi Mind tricks
Smut Peddlers
RA the Rugged Man
Beatnuts
Grand Puba
ED O.G
Craig Mack
Tony Da Skitzo

I got 1000 vynil records, LP and EP's
It was a shit hobby. Collecting never got me laid.
Doing a show didn't get me laid.
Just learn how dj equipment works, then go work.
Don't buy the shit and hang out in your bedroom.
Unless you're AT, you won't really be cool... Scratch nerd

inceljoshua wrote:Ghostemane
Migos
Bobby Shmurda
DMX
A$AP Rock & Ferg
Lil Peep
Lil Pump
6ix9ine
Gucci Mane
Riff Raff
50cent
Busta Rhymes
The Underachievers
Flatbush Zombies
Eminem
The Game
SnoopDog
Eazy-E
2pac
Atilla
Suicide Silence
Carnifex

mostly

mostly westcoast.
I like the NY style of rap.
Not California funk
Busta Rhymes videos are dope though

inceljoshua wrote:I’m just all about exterminating untermensh like the spastic hapa subhuman that you are. According to the race hierarchy, gooks are the second/third lowest race. At least I’m white. I stand at the top, I don’t worry about affirming my position. That’s just second nature to me. I don’t have a complex with my race, I’m a pure breed white man. I’m just a tanned white dude. Don’t sweat it Eugene. Hating on other races mean that they bother you because they are probably better than you. In fact they are. You are a mulatto subhuman of the lowest grade.
Suck my fuck.
Never said whites were superior. Samoans could waste any hick. Mexican is what u r. Lmao u do have a grievance by calling urself white. Keep making selfies to put down your anxiety bro. U dont worry about affierming ur position because u quelled your psyche of that pressure. Ur not fooling anyone with your contrived bravado. bravado sounds like a spic word btw. bro if we were standing face to face i bet u'd act beta at me just even laughing at u. lol. how tall r u legitly.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

hilbillies are my confirmation of the fallibility of the white race.

i look fuckin russian dude. come and give me ur music taste tryhard edgefag. lets see if u built enough cosmic power to vanquish me listening to that shit pretentious bitch lol. u dont need to affirm ur postiion, but if u can't back it up i guess ur position u dont need to affirm is pussy bean.

hate doesn't always imply insecurity and envy btw. do we hate roaches and rats because we envy them? ur implying way too much unterfag.

Eugenicist wrote:hilbillies are my confirmation of the fallibility of the white race.

Hillbilly are fine, they stick to their hobbies and don't usually shitpost.
I'm white, irish, ukraine, austrian
I can tell, I seen pics of Joshua.
He's posing as white.
He has mongoloid rape genes, he's identifying with a myth first of all. Being "white" is not an advantage in the west anymore.
I don't know his motives but he ain't white

LoserFanboy wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:hilbillies are my confirmation of the fallibility of the white race.

I'm white, irish, ukraine, austrian
I can tell, I seen pics of Joshua.
He's posing as white.
He has mongoloid rape genes, he's identifying with a myth first of all. Being "white" is not an advantage in the west anymore.
I don't know his motives but he ain't white
Being white is an advantage on the sexual market value hierarchy. But not economically or in everyday social discourse. The jews popularized self effacement among the collective virtue signalers who used effacement ever since the 60s to come off nice/ cool/ fun/ chill. And it worked.

lol so the race he claims I am, maybe 10% as my grandmother was 3/4s samoan which makes me 14-20% at the most? raped his. The lowest blow he can give me ironically disadvantages him worse than me. Lmfao.

LoserFanboy wrote:

They're autistic for their culture out of fear of change and being outclassed by people with more resources and power. So they stick to the small life/ rural conventions. It makes them anti intellecutalist, and beat downers of anyone who aims for the moon.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEy-xTbcr2A[/youtube]

Eugenicist wrote:disadvantages him worse than me. Lmfao.

What other attributes would one need to boast this accomplishment?

Eugenicist wrote:
LoserFanboy wrote:
They're autistic for their culture out of fear of change and being outclassed by people with more resources and power. So they stick to the small life/ rural conventions. It makes them anti intellecutalist, and beat downers of anyone who aims for the moon.

[youtube]v=iEy-xTbcr2A[/youtube]

I would love to watch that, but I can't put audio.
I have to put my computer on mute

LoserFanboy wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:disadvantages him worse than me. Lmfao.

What other attributes would one need to boast this accomplishment?
his face his race his denial his larping his tryhard music tastes

Eugenicist wrote:faggot 3d won't let me link shit jsut because I asked to be an admin. paranoid gook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEy-xTbcr2A

lol, how do you know he's a gook? really?
What else is known about this hoster extraordinaire?
Either way I never disliked him, I just don't undderstand his points... ever.

LoserFanboy wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:faggot 3d won't let me link shit jsut because I asked to be an admin. paranoid gook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEy-xTbcr2A

lol, how do you know he's a gook? really?
What else is known about this hoster extraordinaire?
Either way I never disliked him, I just don't undderstand his points... ever.
anecdotal hearsay. Word of mouth. He has valid points. But his musings are kind of uninspired. As well as his method of conveyance.

I don't bother to really know about him. Typical amdinistrative fuckhead. But that faggot won't open up so we can be diplomatic or discourseful.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice