Are petite neotenous women the cure or cope for Ephebophilia

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

"Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19. The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid 20th century. It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term chronophilia."
Google

These women were all 18-20 years plus when they had their photos taken.

Feminists are equally annoyed that men can be attracted to and want to fuck the above types- even though they are only 5 foot tall and appear younger than their years.

Also one would assume they'd be less annoying than genuine teenage girls; cause oh boy are teenage girls vapid as fuck and about as interesting as a wet lettuce patch.

Ephebophilia isn't a disorder or anything that is in need of curing.

u fags cant speak truth because pussy is foreign for u
taste the pussy first and ull know that it doesnt matter if its ur mom or ur lil sister
u will like it anyway

Of course it's a cope. They can get a small-ish lolita without commiting a crime. Most normal men like petite, nubile, youthful looking female sex partners. Of course this angers old, large fat hogs who's bodies look like utter shit (f.e. pic below is typical of british women in their 30's and early-mid 40's) as they have no true market value anymore. The only power they have is to shame men and call them pedo's or having some retarded paraphilia which they should of grown out of.

Women just cannot cope with the harsh reality that their salad days are very short-lived, coming to an end slightly before they've even graduated university.

Britain has been in the grips of pedophile hysteria for 30 years. The Satanic Abuse panic in the early-mid 80's caused many innocent victims until it was proven a hoax by Elisabeth Loftus’ research. Interestingly, instead of giving up, pedohysterics went on digging. Operation Yewtree in the 2000's failed to convict most of the alleged perpetrators, but finally snagged a few octogenarians who will die in prison for squeezing the bums of nubile adolescents hotties, with scantly any proof that would pass due process rules.

The British obsession with paedophiles is not simply a recurring moral panic, like the ones over terrorism, crime or youthful misbehaviour that come and go depending on what mood the police or the press are in. Rather, it is a permanent fixture in British political and moral life; an ever-present force; a neverending morality tale in which the characters might change – cloaked Satanists one day, old TV favourites like Rolf Harris the next, wicked politicians the day after that – but where the story remains remarkably samey: that is, that dark, twisted forces are seeking to harm our children and thus we must always be vigilant, obsessively so, reorganising society itself in order to keep the 'monsters' at bay and our children and adolescents safe.

adderallmasturbation wrote:But you are aware they create Incels by way of their petite genetics for boys?

right, petite will create male incels but also can create female reproducers, so they are not a bad choice at all

btw, according to this height calculator http://ebmcalc.com/HeightPotential.htm
I'm 179cm, so if I procreate with the classic 150 cm petite , the result is a male 171 cm = incel

the minimum height of my future wife must be 166 cm to procreate a male of my height (179cm)

Fabie wrote:btw, according to this height calculator http://ebmcalc.com/HeightPotential.htm
I'm 179cm, so if I procreate with the classic 150 cm petite , the result is a male 171 cm = incel

the minimum height of my future wife must be 166 cm to procreate a male of my height (179cm)

I'm 177cm, slumping to 176cm by very late night. The minimum height I can fuck is 168cm (5'6) if I want son's that are 179cm.

I'm not intending to have kids anyway, unless there's 100% chance they'll be attractive. In that way I keep my faulty genes out of the gene pool.

Mewtant wrote:
Fabie wrote:btw, according to this height calculator http://ebmcalc.com/HeightPotential.htm

I'm 177cm, slumping to 176cm by very late night. The minimum height I can fuck is 168cm (5'6) if I want son's that are 179cm.

I'm not intending to have kids anyway, unless there's 100% chance they'll be attractive. In that way I keep my faulty genes out of the gene pool.

also please note that such calculator is not really accurate because everyone knows there are brothers an sisters procreated by same parents which one is taller than the other
in my case , my mom is 162cm and my father is 175cm, I should have been shorter, my sister is 165 cm also end up taller than my mom /out of such calculator predictions

btw, my mom always believed than my dad was 180 cm because he always lied to her, that's was until I exposed him he is just 175cm :lol:

petite girls are reserved cumsluts for slayers

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice