why are private school kids so good looking?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I swear to Gandy the average among them is 6/10 psl and 6' tall at least, I wear fucking adidas and they tower over me and they probably in year 10.

Seriously though why are the guys and girls there so much better looking? In my old high school in my year level of 300, there's probably only 20 that wouldn't get absolutely demolished by the mog of these private school kids.

All of them have an ideal highclass wasp phenotype with very forward grown faces, I felt like a gremlin among Angels, a Jew witnessing the March of the nazi brigade and yet when I arrive at my uni I felt only slightly below average (keyword FELT, Im probably worse)
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

All of them have an ideal highclass wasp phenotype with very forward grown faces, I felt like a gremlin among Angels, a Jew witnessing the March of the nazi brigade and yet when I arrive at my uni I felt only slightly below average (keyword FELT, Im probably worse)

Lmfao.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

Dude it's because there is a high value white upper class still going semi-strong in america. These people wouldn't be caught dead race mixing. They're of the older generations. It's the segregation of old america that's getting obfuscated because of the liberal leftist race mixing agenda. These people are gonna be swallowed by the swamp eventually. And I hate it personally.

How many girls there did you find yourself wanting to fuck?

I went to a private school filled with chinks/ niggers because it was catholic and in the ghetto. I longed for the kind of shit you were talking about. I could have fit in. I have the wasp phenotype with some darker features for being samoan. Like a jason momoa. So it's not necessarily race, but all humanity who should be held accountable on a case by case. I am not so much racist as I am HATEFUL of shit tier genes generally. I'm a geno-hygienist.

eugenicist is correct, there is a somewhat isolated attractive smart rich perfect white upper class, also add in that rich are more attractive in general

pretty much if you wanna check out hot babes go to a rich area

if you wanna see some trolls go to a poor area ha

legit what the two men above just said
here is ur average poor guy
here is ur average rich guy

People like this are the definition of how greatness is made by suppressing the natural elements coming in indiscriminately instead of embracing them vigilantly.
The universe hasn't been culled of filth for you to be safe/ secure with something/ a pattern of factors to the point of you getting what you want by just broad general embracement. That's why multiculturalism doesn't work and these waspy people TACITLY know about it.

There is truths from what you speak

I remember I was a very sickly child, in fact I couldn't remember times of my youth when I wasn't plagued with cold or other illnesses, had nature taken its course and without the interference of my family I would be with Gandy right now....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (198.92 KiB) Viewed 905 times

A fate much kinder than this

Word.

I did a gatekeeper's job at a Private Boarding School in the UK, at the girl's wing and dormitory no less, and it was exactly as you described.

It was the inverse of a commoner's school where instead of looking for the hotties, it was a case of find an ugly. I found none.

Despite being 15-18 tops these girls were all 6 foot plus tall, wore shiny black tights, pantyhose, skin tight pencil skirts, high heels had super modelesque, popstar faces but had a high class phenotype with posh names like Felicity, Nikol or Lilly.

But when we moved to the boy's wing I got amogged by a near 7 foot tall, Ayrian WASP male with a Bavarian, Austrian, Swizz phenotype, slick golden hair with the hottest piece of Eastern European ass who'd wipe the floor with a Kardashian as she had natural DD breasts.

If it weren't for a few Black Jocks I'd say I had been teleported to a Fascist Summer in Nazi Germany in the 1930s.

inceljoshua wrote:legit what the two men above just said
here is ur average poor guy
here is ur average rich guy

B-b--b-b--b-b-ut looks don't matter. Why are you worrying about what you look like?

Why do people make more money, have more friends, are more popular among their peers and achieve great success?

Buy an Anthony Robbins book to find out.

rich dude (ignore HIS looks for a second) marries hot trophy wife
repeat for 12 generations
profit?
She wants the d but I've had it out all day for Harambe crew

Exorcise, veneers on teeth, genetics supported by lifestylee, gym memebrships etc

AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:Word.

I did a gatekeeper's job at a Private Boarding School in the UK, at the girl's wing and dormitory no less, and it was exactly as you described.

It was the inverse of a commoner's school where instead of looking for the hotties, it was a case of find an ugly. I found none.

Despite being 15-18 tops these girls were all 6 foot plus tall, wore shiny black tights, pantyhose, skin tight pencil skirts, high heels had super modelesque, popstar faces but had a high class phenotype with posh names like Felicity, Nikol or Lilly.

But when we moved to the boy's wing I got amogged by a near 7 foot tall, Ayrian WASP male with a Bavarian, Austrian, Swizz phenotype, slick golden hair with the hottest piece of Eastern European ass who'd wipe the floor with a Kardashian as she had natural DD breasts.

If it weren't for a few Black Jocks I'd say I had been teleported to a Fascist Summer in Nazi Germany in the 1930s.

It is so legit what you said, it's rare to find an ugly among them just as it is rare to find a jewel among filth, I do not know however the full extent of your pain, I only had to walk past them, sometimes stand near their proximity, but to serve as their gate keeper? destimed by the all father to witness the come and go of angels while you yourself a deformed cretin with no choice but to bow your head low and serve the grander beings with contempt? You brother has been through too much.

It is the same everywhere, whether it's the east or the west, the warm south or the cold north, the disparity between class is far too significant, while Gandhi preaches the difference in the distribution of wealth, even he failed to forsee what is truly important, beauty.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (45.89 KiB) Viewed 833 times

Some are born into sweet delight, we are born into the endless night

Sweet Dreams

Dream wrote:
AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:Word.

It is so legit what you said, it's rare to find an ugly among them just as it is rare to find a jewel among filth, I do not know however the full extent of your pain, I only had to walk past them, sometimes stand near their proximity, but to serve as their gate keeper? destimed by the all father to witness the come and go of angels while you yourself a deformed cretin with no choice but to bow your head low and serve the grander beings with contempt? You brother has been through too much.

It is the same everywhere, whether it's the east or the west, the warm south or the cold north, the disparity between class is far too significant, while Gandhi preaches the difference in the distribution of wealth, even he failed to forsee what is truly important, beauty.

image.jpeg

Some are born into sweet delight, we are born into the endless night

Sweet Dreams
Is hte gatekeeper's job waht motivated you to go on an incel forum

Eugenicist wrote:btw I'm the only one who still answered WHY.

U impress nobody stop begging for attention u spastic subhuman

inceljoshua wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:btw I'm the only one who still answered WHY.

U impress nobody stop begging for attention u spastic subhuman
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

u infer this begs for attention? stop projecting ur personality on mee fag

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice