Do female cashiers put change on top of receipt for you?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Ugly wrote:Do they hand you the receipt first and then dump the change on top of it to avoid touching your hand? I suspect they only do this for male customers with disgusting midfaces like myself.

I hate the receipt tray myself. Drop the coins in my hand so they don't fall to the floor when that flimsy tape collapses. But they never learn, do they?

Yes aspie thread but being an aspie myself I admit I have noticed also that some cashier give me my change like I have leprosy. I always thought the reason was because they were scared of germs and not such much because they thought I was ugly.
RandyOrton wrote:Most people here are fragile skulled pencil necked chumps afraid to even take roids lol.

Brian Peppers wrote:most aspie thread of the year

its like saying "a girl didn't look at me as I walked passed her parked car - so I must be ugly"

But thats true. If not all girls look at you seductively, you cant be a 7+/10

Except when she is busy with her phone or whatever, she MUST look at you and basically evaluate you as a propective mate

If she fails to look at you you're basically genetic trash whose smell or even aura repulses females.

Just imagine being in nature, now animals do look at females all the time, and same with females, they evaluate males every time they see them.

3 LEFORTS AWAY FROM FIRST PLATONIC HUG FROM 38 YEAR OLD FAT SINGLE MOM OF 5 CREW

The last cashier I went to spat in my face and chucked my change on the floor, when I reached down to pick it up, the security guard pissed on my head.

Brian Peppers wrote:most aspie thread of the year

its like saying "a girl didn't look at me as I walked passed her parked car - so I must be ugly"

lol

bp on the spot.

PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)

Ugly wrote:Do they hand you the receipt first and then dump the change on top of it to avoid touching your hand? I suspect they only do this for male customers with disgusting midfaces like myself.

i get this too

i also have a disgusting midface

receipt-cel checking in

I was leaving a ggod tip again to the cashier(my bad)but she still treats me like a leper.On the other side,she is treating males whom she would like to fuck wonderfully.Fucking animal.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice