It is driving me insane...

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

So what I'm doing is that I was doing an Ubiquiphile Tinder experiment using modded Tinder and swiping girls in his city and near him, but I stopped around late September and in October he finally got a girlfriend with Mahatma. They met on youtube. I am sure most of you know the story already. So yeah then he spent around more than a month over there and he finally escaped inceldom. So now fast forward to now and I decided to log into Ubi's Tinder to delete it. I didn't and just started swiping in my city and swiped right on all girls. So far in total Ubi has like 41 matches. I matched with a girl in one of my classes in school and with a girl I previously matched with around this time last year.

Here is a thread I made about the same girl: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1036965

That girl matched with Ubi and she messaged him first. I replied back and she replied. Not instantly, but the same day. Didn't even have to wait half a year for her reply. She then kept talking to me more today than she did when she messaged my real profile. Also the girl who is in my class also messaged first and asked her to hang out. Man, this drives me insane and kills me. Ubi isn't even a male model which is what hurts the most. He is just very slightly below average in looks. While I am below average. Ubi basically mogs me by 1 point or 1.5 points, so there isn't a huge difference just the weight. He is skinny fat and I am just regular fat. Well he is a white spic and I am a brown one as I've stated before. I do sound white though. But man, to think of the difference in attitude once I changed "the way I look." I don't even think I demonstrate "confidence, attitude, personality, etc" when messaging sluts online, yet the difference in how they message and how often they do is staggering. It put me in a rage/sad mood
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

So does ubi mog me or do I mog him

I feel like I mog him. If I got my plastic surgery will I get any tinder matches?

Power of the catfishman homies

Mrcatfish wrote:So does ubi mog me or do I mog him

I feel like I mog him. If I got my plastic surgery will I get any tinder matches?

This is Ubi
You yourself can determine if you mog him. You are pretty much the same but your face is better in terms of lips. Ubi got some nigger lips. Just that Ubi and you are on the same level since he's whiter and taller than you. Oh and yeah I guess if you looksmax you can get more matches. Want me to try to run a tinder experiment with your pics? BTW 3D finally deleted the doxx comments

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Mrcatfish wrote:So does ubi mog me or do I mog him

This is Ubi
You yourself can determine if you mog him. You are pretty much the same but your face is better in terms of lips. Ubi got some nigger lips. Just that Ubi and you are on the same level since he's whiter and taller than you. Oh and yeah I guess if you looksmax you can get more matches. Want me to try to run a tinder experiment with your pics? BTW 3D finally deleted the doxx comments

No don't run my pics on tinder. Let me surgery Maxx and you can run my pics through tinder.
I'm suprised this guy got any matches whatsoever.

What race of girls were matching with him?
I m suprised because I heard California was a harder state in the dating scene.

Mrcatfish wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:This is Ubi

No don't run my pics on tinder. Let me surgery Maxx and you can run my pics through tinder.
I'm suprised this guy got any matches whatsoever.

What race of girls were matching with him?
I m suprised because I heard California was a harder state in the dating scene.

Yeah he barely got any matches in cali and he was matching with mainly white girls and mexicans around my area. In my area he got more matches cuz i swiped right on everyone lol so thats why he got 41 matches.

Mrcatfish wrote:What area do you live in?

I'm obviously not gonna say that here lol Besides i already gave you a hint in the looksmax message I sent you. But shh, keep that on the down low

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice