Mint chocolate chip ice cream

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

This was Timothy McVeigh's favorite flavor of ice cream. This was actually his final meal he ate before parasitic low-lives executed him on June 2001 in Indiana. He requested two pints of the ice cream before the lethal injection (PBUH) and this is why I have now resorted to eating mint chocolate chip ice cream. I bought some the other day to try it. Wasn't that bad tbh. I also heard ER liked Almond milk. I may start to buy that just cause he liked it.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

67a9e1691098733.jpg
67a9e1691098733.jpg (242.61 KiB) Viewed 87 times

Yes it is a nice ice cream flavor, one of my fave's, almond milk is crap though imo.

Return to Shitty Advice