bald incel shitposter gets doxxed, scores a new low

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

The Slayers IP: 78.84.225.6

Necrotoxic's IP: 78.84.225.6

Latvia

guess what?

they are the SAME PERSON.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif (4.11 MiB) Viewed 1395 times

Necrotoxic, i don't know what to fucking say man, this is extremely pathetic. You truly are a fucking loser man.

images (1).jpg
images (1).jpg (5.79 KiB) Viewed 1395 times

GANG
GANG
GANG
GANG

This is what you get for trying to dox me you bald piece of shit.
Last edited by spheres on Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Don't say anything. Just enjoy the moment with your main man bimbo.

Your IP address is 54.204.42.121 in Ashburn, Virginia, United States (20149)

Is mine. Wrong again britney spheres

PS dont misuse the hall of fame tag again nip

Ignore above, they are the same fucking person.

Never underestimate the subhumanity of a bald subhuman who hasn't seen the sun in years.

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

spheres wrote:Ignore above, they are the same fucking person.

Never underestimate the subhumanity of a bald subhuman who hasn't seen the sun in years.

Get the fuck up, gook slave! Bimbo says it's time to toil away again in the fields.

You know how sweet his reward will be.

Necrotoxic wrote:When will you doxx my current vpn? That one is outdated by now.

lol at your damage control, you think anyone cares about you?
your're insignificant, nobody is after you lol

i'm just showing the forum how much of a subhuman you are

also that is your real ip.

I've got to give props to gymcel. I thought his parody of me was blatant but you were simple enough to not discern and bought it. Well played. It's also ironic because it's precisely what i did to Anal Prolapse/Rotting Penis in the past and everyone bought it too.

Necrotoxic wrote:I've got to give props to gymcel. I thought his parody of me was blatant but you were simple enough to not discern and bought it. Well played. It's also ironic because it's precisely what i did to Anal Prolapse/Rotting Penis in the past and everyone bought it too.
Attachments
4bUV7Ls.gif
4bUV7Ls.gif (1.49 MiB) Viewed 1276 times

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice