A quote from Lord Gandy

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Our God is an Awesome Gandy he reigns from Heaven above with wisdom, ‘sthetics and grace our Gandy is an Awesome Gandy

Amen

fuck gandy

i decide what is of value i am my own highest value therefore i am my own god

f7da44cbeb33f130154a5a0b0d0318f1.jpg
f7da44cbeb33f130154a5a0b0d0318f1.jpg (79.85 KiB) Viewed 1289 times

spheres wrote:fuck gandy

The attachment f7da44cbeb33f130154a5a0b0d0318f1.jpg is no longer available

You are nothing, a subhuman harbouring delusions of grandeur whom isn't capable of seeing his own insignificance, and in turn for being conceived useless, you denounced God as a petty form of retaliation, the only one you are capable of.

Yes you mongrel, look up and behold the truth, I Opry shall show you your own measle existence

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (19.7 KiB) Viewed 1269 times
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Dream wrote:
spheres wrote:fuck gandy

The attachment f7da44cbeb33f130154a5a0b0d0318f1.jpg is no longer available

You are nothing, a subhuman harbouring delusions of grandeur whom isn't capable of seeing his own insignificance, and in turn for being conceived useless, you denounced God as a petty form of retaliation, the only one you are capable of.

Yes you mongrel, look up and behold the truth, I Opry shall show you your own measle existence

The attachment image.jpeg is no longer available
Attachments
4bUV7Ls.gif
4bUV7Ls.gif (1.49 MiB) Viewed 1266 times

spheres wrote:
Dream wrote:

image.jpeg

It seems I have reduced you to a new low, a level where you are incapable of even howling nonsense like your usual self

How long will this blissful silence last?

Dream wrote:
spheres wrote:

It seems I have reduced you to a new low, a level where you are incapable of even howling nonsense like your usual self

I, stblacksop2cel, son of Jsanza, hath smitten Gandy with the curse of londonguy.
Attachments
A1753038-794C-4641-8CBE-6FE26A126A5B.jpeg
A1753038-794C-4641-8CBE-6FE26A126A5B.jpeg (130.63 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

Sparky wrote:
Dream wrote:

I, stblacksop2cel, son of Jsanza, hath smitten Gandy with the curse of londonguy.

Even while bearing the curse of londonguy, an entity of all that is unholy taken form, Gandys radiance still shines through

He truely is our Lord

Dream wrote:
Sparky wrote:

Even while bearing the curse of londonguy, an entity of all that is unholy taken form, Gandys radiance still shines through

He truely is our Lord

gandy was last seen sucking my cock, may he rest in peace.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice