Things I learned about Asian women

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

1. Usually gold diggers
2. Usually worse sluts than white women
3. Usually dont like black men or blacks in general ie racist
4. Will expect to be a housewife but you need to beta provide and sometimes they are lazy and stay home and watch Asian soap operas while you are working hard.
5. Are very jealous and always think you are cheating or dont love them and always need to be reassured and know where you are and see your phone etc
6. Like white guys and if you heightmog and dickmog an asian man you are gtg
7. Think a man with an office job thatd 9 to 5 and makes decent cash is great

Gymcel Chronicles wrote:1. Usually gold diggers
4. Will expect to be a housewife but you need to beta provide and sometimes they are lazy and stay home and watch Asian soap operas while you are working hard.
5. Are very jealous and always think you are cheating or dont love them and always need to be reassured and know where you are and see your phone etc

So basically 99% of white men lol
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Why do they hate blacks if dick size counts a lot ??

wannabe wrote:

Why do they hate blacks if dick size counts a lot ??

Because they prefer white skin and anything darker than white is garbage. They are basically azn stormfrontcels trying to cope by saying "I'm not as dark as the other ethnics and almost white!"

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice