Negrotoxic suffers

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

1- roleplays as an average looking balding salesman because that's his dream and one that can never be achieved given the low concentration of neurons and the high concentration of fecal matter in his brain. Not even lobotomizing would save this absolute untermensch by any standard, not just PSL.

2- feels ona lina's raw castrated cock stretch him on a daily basis. This is a sign of submissiveness. He truly assumes his new role as a sexual slave because who would take a bald oldcel untermensch seriously in his discourse? No one to the point he seeks people's attention by allowing them to enslave him. Little does he know that all he's gonna get is the kawk in his mouth and semen in his eyes. Faggot.

3- confirmed subhuman basement dweller neet garbage. One has to be really SUBHUMAN to join sluthate over two years ago and not leave this shitty website. In his case the reasons are obvious : subhmanity and inceldom. He's repulsive. His hairline starts at the bottom of his neck, this is a NW20. Of course such SUBHUMAN cannot exist if he doesn't get heightmogged by Sparky. Why would someone prefer a fake to an original exceeds reason. Shemales are guys you idiot. Something tells me you're a faggot. I'm right. You are....

inceljoshua wrote:1- roleplays as an average looking balding salesman because that's his dream and one that can never be achieved given the low concentration of neurons and the high concentration of fecal matter in his brain. Not even lobotomizing would save this absolute untermensch by any standard, not just PSL.

2- feels ona lina's raw castrated cock stretch him on a daily basis. This is a sign of submissiveness. He truly assumes his new role as a sexual slave because who would take a bald oldcel untermensch seriously in his discourse? No one to the point he seeks people's attention by allowing them to enslave him. Little does he know that all he's gonna get is the kawk in his mouth and semen in his eyes. Faggot.

3- confirmed subhuman basement dweller neet garbage. One has to be really SUBHUMAN to join sluthate over two years ago and not leave this shitty website. In his case the reasons are obvious : subhmanity and inceldom. He's repulsive. His hairline starts at the bottom of his neck, this is a NW20. Of course such SUBHUMAN cannot exist if he doesn't get heightmogged by Sparky. Why would someone prefer a fake to an original exceeds reason. Shemales are guys you idiot. Something tells me you're a faggot. I'm right. You are....

absolutely fucking brutal bro xD
Attachments
giphy (5).gif
giphy (5).gif (1.71 MiB) Viewed 516 times

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice