This makes me rage

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Mrcatfish wrote:Image

FTFY
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Mrcatfish wrote:Image

FTFY

This is why females can be mean.

SuperIncel93 wrote:Wait why does it make you rage?

Because I was talking to that chick for a month and a half didn't want to give me her number nor wanted to hang out, she excluded me from everything and this guy was able to get what he wanted.

Mrcatfish wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:Wait why does it make you rage?

Because I was talking to that chick for a month and a half didn't want to give me her number nor wanted to hang out, she excluded me from everything and this guy was able to get what he wanted.

Oh, so you're Frog and you're talking with someone who will meet that chick and she didn't wanna meet up with you but she did with a better looking male.

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Mrcatfish wrote:Because I was talking to that chick for a month and a half didn't want to give me her number nor wanted to hang out, she excluded me from everything and this guy was able to get what he wanted.

Oh, so you're Frog and you're talking with someone who will meet that chick and she didn't wanna meet up with you but she did with a better looking male.

Idk if he is better looking, I mean he's alright I seen him. We are on the same looks level.
But yea when are you going to upload the video so I can Give you the other one?

Mrcatfish wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

Idk if he is better looking, I mean he's alright I seen him. We are on the same looks level.

Before Thursday for sure. I am finishing up some Chem homework rn and tomorrow after my first class I will be free of homework until wednesday or some shit

Pics of the other guy? Let us determine his rating...

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Mrcatfish wrote:

Before Thursday for sure. I am finishing up some Chem homework rn and tomorrow after my first class I will be free of homework until wednesday or some shit

Thought u were an enginerringcel

What chem you doing atm
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Dream wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

What chem you doing atm

It is required I take 2 semesters of Chem to get my degree. I am currently in Chem 2. By next semester I will be doing Physics for 2 semesters. You have seen my Physics book that one time, and I will be taking that class next semester :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Dream wrote:

What chem you doing atm

It is required I take 2 semesters of Chem to get my degree. I am currently in Chem 2. By next semester I will be doing Physics for 2 semesters. You have seen my Physics book that one time, and I will be taking that class next semester :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

I am doing chem1 arm, breezing through it, pretty much highschool shit

Fuck physics and math though

Dream wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:It is required I take 2 semesters of Chem to get my degree. I am currently in Chem 2. By next semester I will be doing Physics for 2 semesters. You have seen my Physics book that one time, and I will be taking that class next semester :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

What math are you taking? I know you're taking Physics 1 or whatever. I took Physics in high school and breezed through it and got a B I think.

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Dream wrote:

What math are you taking? I know you're taking Physics 1 or whatever. I took Physics in high school and breezed through it and got a B I think.

I dropped it

im going to have to take 4 units next semester though, I'm gonna miss my easy timetable

Dream wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:What math are you taking? I know you're taking Physics 1 or whatever. I took Physics in high school and breezed through it and got a B I think.

I dropped it

im going to have to take 4 units next semester though, I'm gonna miss my easy timetable

Lol but what level of math were you taking?

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Dream wrote:
I dropped it

Lol but what level of math were you taking?

I think it was calc 1

Sparky wrote:Pics of the other guy? Let us determine his rating...

I can find a guy that resembles him pretty good.
But yea I think he looks more Mexican than I do that's why she wants to hang out with him.

Dream wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:Lol but what level of math were you taking?

I think it was calc 1

Calc 1 is entry level math for STEM students when they first get into college.... you got 3 more math classes after calc 1 if you want that Physics degree

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice