Brutal amogging/heightmogging

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Lmfao look @ the ricecel coping with a smile, standing with what could be his best posture, trying his best not to look like a chump but it doesn't matter :lol: So oblivious of the impending doom :lol: He is overshadowed by that 17 y/o Chad. That's right lmao they are high school students! I bet the slayer fucks all the women in his STEM classes as he gets dudes like the ricecel and the other dork to do his homework for him :lol: Life is a sick fkn joke! It's ogre!!! When that ricecel and the other dweeb get married and their wives see this pic of them, all she will be thinking of as she masturbates is of that 6'7" Chad ahahahaha when the dudes are fkn them, the female will be thinking of getting completely fkn railed by the slayer :lol:
IT'S OGRE :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

believe it or not most percentage of short guys don't understand heightmogging very well
they just take pics near a tall guy and everything is fine for them

Fucken RIP
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice