Incel loser ubiquiphile wasted 400$

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Ban ubiquiphile?

Yes
3
60%
No
2
40%
 
Total votes : 5

He spent 400$ on a plane ticket for a slut that won't meet with him. Just LOL what a retard faggot he is. He is more bluepilled than LondonGuy. Lmao. He's saving himself for this cunt when she's busy getting fucked by Chad's 8x6 cock. That faggot is a lost case. his dad even offered to pay for an escort but he refused cause he wanted real love. Just LOL Buddy boyo. He's fucking LondonGuy 2.0

He put 35 year old single mom pussy on pedestal and claims to be black pilled. He says im jealous that he's getting laid and that I'm not (which is a double total lie BTW).

We should ban that subhuman garage faggot from sluthate. Vote in the poll.



Are you for real lol

Link the thread, I need to see this for myself
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Dream wrote:Are you for real lol

Link the thread, I need to see this for myself


Not a thread. We talk about it on Kik and he posted videos on Youtube about it. He had one of himself apologizing to her after she ghosted him and he was even crying in the video. He deleted it but still.
Last edited by SuperIncel93 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Image

We need to blackpill him again. Can't let him lose to the whitepill



Dream wrote:Are you for real lol

Link the thread, I need to see this for myself


Vote in the poll

No, do not ban him

He can serve us a dancing monkey, a normified incel with the delusions of grandeur, a jester that will entertain us on his behalf

This is what she looks like.
She lives on the welfare and a 10 year old kid on the spectrum. Just LOL Buddy boyo. He get rejected by this bitch.
Attachments
Screenshot_20171005-145609.png
Screenshot_20171005-145609.png (1.02 MiB) Viewed 4297 times



inceljoshua wrote:This is what she looks like.
She lives on the welfare and a 10 year old kid on the spectrum. Just LOL Buddy boyo. He get rejected by this bitch
Image

She is a stormfrontcel who bashes niggers for leeching off welfare and having no accomplishments in life while she does the same :lol: then plays "muh white skin" cope :lol:

And Ubi isn't even white! He's a spic lmfao once again Adolf Hipster was right. White women do betray the race :lol:

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Dream wrote:Are you for real lol

Link the thread, I need to see this for myself


Not a thread. We talk about it on Kik and he posted videos on Youtube about it. He had one of himself apologizing to her after she ghosted him and he was even crying in the video. He deleted it but still.


This as cringeworthy as it is golden

The bluepill is off the charts, never even seen such a specimen that displayed such concentrated bluepill and White knightery.

We need to keep him here, study his behaviours, slowly indoctrinate the redpill into him using our state of the art knowledge of redpill, and after our work is complete we can use the data gathered from our experiments to redpill normies. Should be a smooth path to global redpillisation of we can figure out how tame this specimen exuding sheer amounts of bluepill.

inceljoshua wrote:He spent 400$ on a plane ticket for a slut that won't meet with him. Just LOL what a retard faggot he is. He is more bluepilled than LondonGuy. Lmao. He's saving himself for this cunt when she's busy getting fucked by Chad's 8x6 cock. That faggot is a lost case. his dad even offered to pay for an escort but he refused cause he wanted real love. Just LOL Buddy boyo. He's fucking LondonGuy 2.0

He put 35 year old single mom pussy on pedestal and claims to be black pilled. He says im jealous that he's getting laid and that I'm not (which is a double total lie BTW).

We should ban that subhuman garage faggot from sluthate. Vote in the poll.

Pisses me off when females do this
Image
Image
Image
Image

Power of the catfishman homies

inceljoshua wrote:Dream my nigga thank super incel 93 for ur golden throne


Woah wtf

Gymcel Chronicles wrote:dateinasia.com
asiandating.com

ur welcome


Lmao the problem is that Ubi wants "love"

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], Mewtant, mrz and 100 guests