App/website to make you ripped

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Is there any app/site/software where you can put your face on a ripped body that suits well your face and seems
realistic?

So it must take into account your skin color, light intensity and color, etc. not to make evident that your pic has been edited.
Maybe a professional photographer may do this for you with photoshop, but he's gonna be expensive

This can be useful for online dating experiments: find out what results improvement you get if you become ripped.
Before you actually put the effort and years of sweat in training.

If you aren't bluepilled all you need to do is look in the mirror to know what you would look like

Your frame will not grow like David Laid, Zyzz and Jeff Seid did during their transformations
Laid and Seid's 'transformations' were mostly puberty and assisted by steroid, and they were already good looking top tier Chads with wide shoulders and excellent insertions . zyzz you could tell was good looking and had good insertions and height and despite being skinny, and his face and frame improved in his late teens in addition to putting on muscle.

Your natural transformation minus any slight frame growth, which is unlikely, will make you thicker and more defined everywhere, 0.5-1 inches wider on the shoulders at the absolute most, and your abs will show if youre lean enough. Only you know if your ab insertions are good

If you're done with puberty, you'll only gain 20 lbs of muscle in your lifting career natty. 30 if you're really tall. Your absolute weight won't change much overall if you're over 20% body fat

Yeah ok i don't pretend to be very big.
Just get at 10% BF with some visible muscle and abs.
I think it's perfectly possible for a natty.

And i want to make a photo edit with a realistic result, not giant.

Even the Zac Efron's body is possible as a natty, he's just lazy and got roids which were not necessary for that little improvement.

wannabe wrote:Yeah ok i don't pretend to be very big.
Just get at 10% BF with some visible muscle and abs.
I think it's perfectly possible for a natty.

And i want to make a photo edit with a realistic result, not giant.

Even the Zac Efron's body is possible as a natty, he's just lazy and got roids which were not necessary for that little improvement.

Zac efron's baywatch body wasn't/isn't possible natty.
It's possible to have that much lbm per square inch of frame, but not to have the fullness, leanness, traps and delts- steroids give you that. You can tell it aged his face and hairline after playing that role- exogenous androgens were at play

I have a russian program which you select a pic of any incel and automatically trim the face and place it on the body of a similar chad
here is invisible transformed into male model chad using this program
Attachments
invisible remastered.jpg
invisible remastered.jpg (74.69 KiB) Viewed 1286 times

Fabie wrote:I have a russian program which you select a pic of any incel and automatically trim the face and place it on the body of a similar chad
here is invisible transformed into male model chad using this program

Russians are geniuses.

Which program is that?

Invisible now may get better girls than before, by at least 1+ points up
This is what i want to experiment with myself too

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice