White religious Trump supporter gets with Tyrone

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

This is why I laugh when stormfrontcels say they want to protect the white race. All women are traitors! They never stick to an idea or any of that bullshit such as "white power" :lol: A woman will choose Tyrone over one of you subhuman white cucks any day of the week.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Not even pic of so called Tyrone lol. My guess is that 'Tyrone' is some Jeremy Meek muthafucka that actually looks more white than black.

Sparky wrote:At least she don’t care about height

Cope. When a woman says she doesn't care about her height AND THEN posts her own height, she most likely cares about height and wants someone at least 4 inches taller than them :roll:
Icecutter101 wrote:Not even pic of so called Tyrone lol. My guess is that 'Tyrone' is some Jeremy Meek muthafucka that actually looks more white than black.

Lmao and you tell me I cope. The dude flat out told her he is a nigger aka "It's a shame you don't date black men" and then followed it up with that he is a liberal atheist who hates Trump :lol: The female threw her beliefs aside just for a piece of Tyrone! :razz:
Last edited by SuperIncel93 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What stormfrontcels don't understand is that women can't be nationalists, it is against their biology. They only seek their own advantage and always stick to the strongest tribe/group (or what they perceive as the strongest) in order to survive.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

ihateallwomen wrote:What stormfrontcels don't understand is that women can't be nationalists, it is against their biology. They only seek their own advantage and always stick to the strongest tribe/group (or what they perceive as the strongest) in order to survive.
Except my gf ;) but yes, it does buck and battle with their biological inner voices. I just think the majority of them are dominantly wired to be self centric/ have a high propensity for self preservation because of most of the threats not coming from abstracted surrounding threats in their environment. You need to have a mind that would manage things in a systematic way as a man would to care about that. Women sidetrack the shit out of anything that doesn't have to do with themselves individualistically. Because their evolution was restricted to a box of considering variables on a smaller scale. They had to prioritize self preservation as individuals or they'd be in great danger in their immediate life. It probably became a high priority because threats came always from right in front of them with sex hungry neandethals, as opposed to when men would reach to the top and have to inspect outside influences/ external threats from the environment like wolves and lions and shit.

Women don't preserve or procure shit. They are individualistically prone to trying to find the highest platform of power. They don't give a shit about anything that in of itself is not presentable, effective, vantaged. But this isn't ubiquitous as they're concerned with their own babies/ children. But they judge everything as a possible prospect for their personal self preservation/ being more vantaged than those around them, all because of a desire to meet their ideal identity/ procuring narcissistic fantasies that emerge out of the vague bio traits that lean them towards security. And security from a biological sense is a vague climb for gaining social/ personal/ financial/ competitive power more so than most people. And since women are biologically wired to prioritize this so highly, and be inconsiderate of everything else, we get a very myopic/ despotic demeanor of a species.

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Sparky wrote:At least she don’t care about height

Cope. When a woman says she doesn't care about her height AND THEN posts her own height, she most likely cares about height and wants someone at least 4 inches taller than them :roll:
Icecutter101 wrote:Not even pic of so called Tyrone lol. My guess is that 'Tyrone' is some Jeremy Meek muthafucka that actually looks more white than black.

Lmao and you tell me I cope. The dude f;at out told her he is a nigger aka "It's a shame you don't date black men" and then followed it up with that he is a liberal atheist who hates Trump :lol: The female threw her beliefs aside just for a piece of Tyrone! :razz:
Women won't be truthful about their preferences or their criteria of association because they don't want people to possess information which can give them coordinated leverage/ tactical advantage in their social interactions. They know that men just wanna squirt tadpoles in them, and not bond. Anyone who would play the use of information that sort of way doesn't want a true bond btw.

People doing PUA want to develop the correct identity that fits every girl's criteria of intimacy/ association. Not really possible. But they're willing to give up anything that isn't of success to optimize their chances. And that's not genuine/ girls would completely disapprove if they knew. PUA glosses their manipulation off with dudebro laxity/ lightness/ looseness to create the joyful brick road until they butter you up to the ultimate point of resorting to manipulation because you lack raw attraction to get girls independent from being tactful in any way. They imply/ presume you'll get the ultimate point when you understand the truth of your incelity subconsciously.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice