Proof that martial arts are 100% legit

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Not even talking about MMA. Just Muay Thai.

In this video a 5'9" 69 kg asian man vs a 5'11" 109 kg black muscular dude.

It's time to learn to fight boys. Chad can't do shit now. Learn the jiu-jitsu just in case you get tackled so hard motherfucker. Wrestling is for big boys, Jiu-Jitsu for little sissies. But it's highly effective. MMA athletes learn kickboxing, wrestling and jiu-jitsu and do a lot of physical training. For example, Jon Jones 6'4 220 lbs deadlifts 600 lbs.

Discuss.

inb4 shooting a bullet = easier
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

The 5'9 guy doesn't even look that big and he is 69kg....

I weigh less than that
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Muay Thai... yeah I mentioned this to you in the GC on Kik bro lol

Check out this gook demonstrating his skills

See the film Ong-Bak (2003)
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Get the folk outta here with your movie scenes bullshit. That's not Muay Thai that's a circus. Real Muay Thai in it's combative form is deadly. Getting your legs saturated from low kicks struggling to even stand up, you've never been put in that situation. Mostly because normals are only 1 low kick away from a wheelchair. I'll show you on kik what real Muay Thai looks like.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Get the folk outta here with your movie scenes bullshit. That's not Muay Thai that's a circus. Real Muay Thai in it's combative form is deadly. Getting your legs saturated from low kicks struggling to even stand up, you've never been put in that situation. Mostly because normals are only 1 low kick away from a wheelchair. I'll show you on kik what real Muay Thai looks like.

LMAO I told you about that fucking movie eons ago! I mentioned that it is low budget and the guy who plays the lead character is a real martial artist who wrote the screenplay and all the fight scenes were real with no stunt doubles, no CGI, and no wires. The guy even shows off in the movie and in the basketball video, he does some of the shit he did in the movie like jump high on people and bounce around and even kick an object high up with potential.

In a MMA fight the black guy would have won easily just with his weight alone.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Not even talking about MMA. Just Muay Thai.

In this video a 5'9" 69 kg asian man vs a 5'11" 109 kg black muscular dude.

It's time to learn to fight boys. Chad can't do shit now. Learn the jiu-jitsu just in case you get tackled so hard motherfucker. Wrestling is for big boys, Jiu-Jitsu for little sissies. But it's highly effective. MMA athletes learn kickboxing, wrestling and jiu-jitsu and do a lot of physical training. For example, Jon Jones 6'4 220 lbs deadlifts 600 lbs.

Discuss.

inb4 shooting a bullet = easier

don't be stupid, you can't beat a a heavier enemy if he is about 10kg or +
for some reason exists in boxing and other disciplines categories by weight
it seems you are watching so stupid hollywood films about martial arts

There is no need for weightclasses when you fight people who suck balls or doesn't know shit about fighting. You = retard.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:There is no need for weightclasses when you fight people who suck balls or doesn't know shit about fighting. You = retard.

never but never try to fight anyone heavier 10kg + than you
Once he grabs you, you're dead.
martial arts, boxing etc in real life is pure fantasy for adolescents like you
you will remember me being on the floor when you can not get rid of your heaviest opponent
to make a simple example here is one of your experts

Not really man. Some 80kg guy found a way to beat a 270kg sumo guy. I know im gonna eat the floor if I try fighting now but if my skill level becomes in the top 0.5% I should have no problem beating someone 20 kg heavier especially if it's fat he's got. Also we're talking about trained adults here not some malnourished kids.

bgnezOa.gif
bgnezOa.gif (3.84 MiB) Viewed 112 times

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice