Brutal red pill GTFIH

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I ran a vote online where there was an active user base. I pitted our brother Ravens against a Rottweiler and the results were nothing short of shocking.

IMG_20170822_230638.jpg
IMG_20170822_230638.jpg (61.95 KiB) Viewed 4264 times

Brutal redpill. 77 votes for the dog, 7 for Ravens.

A fucking dog has more sex appeal than a human, this oldcel. Let that sink in. You could be in Ravens' place. Women are mentally fucked up.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

>put a cute dog next to a creepy baldcel oldcel
>surprised when women pretend to find the dog more fuckable

If it really came down to it of course they'd rather get fucked by the guy.

About2GoER wrote:>put a cute dog next to a creepy baldcel oldcel
>surprised when women pretend to find the dog more fuckable

If it really came down to it of course they'd rather get fucked by the guy.

Nice cope faggot

Careful who you mess with and remove this thread!

What the fuck lol I'm not even surprised. I have a German Shepherd and his cock is like 10" hard. Caught him when I was petting him. I'm not even surprised some bitch will want to get a hold of that big cock.

I have a male dog that is half blue heeler, half labrador, he is like the dog equivalent of a Chad, he sometimes makes me mad based on his looks alone that I kick him (not too hard), but I feel guilty afterwards and pat him and feed him some dog treats.

This is the dog equivalent of a chad:

Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

Now that you mention animals, humans rank pretty low on the the hierarchy in terms of both beauty and physical capabilities

If given the chance, and safety guaranteed, do you think most women would fuck a lion?
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Dream wrote:Now that you mention animals, humans rank pretty low on the the hierarchy in terms of both beauty and physical capabilities

If given the chance, and safety guaranteed, do you think most women would fuck a lion?

Yeah, women would fuck a lion over an ugly man any day of the week
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

1024x576.jpg
1024x576.jpg (252.29 KiB) Viewed 3965 times

Iced Earth wrote:
1024x576.jpg

Stop spamming your bullshit food and enjoy eating the pizza, goddamn it

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Dream wrote:Now that you mention animals, humans rank pretty low on the the hierarchy in terms of both beauty and physical capabilities

Yeah but what about a good looking man vs lion? Not they fight each other to the death lol but which one would a woman choose to fuck?

I mean they could download tinder and get more offers from good looking men than they can count, but fucking an male alpha lion may be one and only chance in their life

Besides in terms of aesthetics avg male lion>>>>>>handsome men

Dream wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

Yeah but what about a good looking man vs lion? Not they fight each other to the death lol but which one would a woman choose to fuck?

I mean they could download tinder and get more offers from good looking men than they can count, but fucking an male alpha lion may be one and only chance in their life

Besides in terms of aesthetics avg male lion>>>>>>handsome men

I would rather fuck a handsome man than an average male lion. Women IDK what they would choose, but one thing for sure is expect the unexpected. Who knows how many women will choose to fuck O'pry over a lion and vice versa. I for one would rather fuck O'pry. Women are mentally ill so it all depends.

No homo.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice