I got 10 matches on Tinder

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

SuperIncel93 ran an an experiment using some selfies I took and I got 10 matches in a couple days. The first time I've ever had explicit validation of my looks by women, and some of them were surprisingly attractive too. One thing that stood out though was that none were under 22. All of them were 22-27 (I turned 25 a few days ago but my profile says 24). Guess I am too old for 18yos but this has still been a very validating experience for me. :D Im really surprised i even got one match
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

You have ascended from your old self from 2014.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Shouldn't come as a surprise, you stupid Indian cunt. Almost none of the posters are virgins, so most have received some blatant validation before and you're 6' with a decent strong jaw and eyes and high income

OmegaKV wrote:SuperIncel93 ran an an experiment using some selfies I took and I got 10 matches in a couple days. The first time I've ever had explicit validation of my looks by women, and some of them were surprisingly attractive too. One thing that stood out though was that none were under 22. All of them were 22-27 (I turned 25 a few days ago but my profile says 24). Guess I am too old for 18yos but this has still been a very validating experience for me. :D Im really surprised i even got one match

One of them was 20 I think
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

matches on TInder don't mean nothing, just fake self validation,anyone 5+ can get matches there
you must transform those matches in dates then yes you will get the authentic ego boost

SuperIncel93 wrote:
OmegaKV wrote:SuperIncel93 ran an an experiment using some selfies I took and I got 10 matches in a couple days. The first time I've ever had explicit validation of my looks by women, and some of them were surprisingly attractive too. One thing that stood out though was that none were under 22. All of them were 22-27 (I turned 25 a few days ago but my profile says 24). Guess I am too old for 18yos but this has still been a very validating experience for me. :D Im really surprised i even got one match

Really? Which one?

OmegaKV wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

Really? Which one?

Camille. Hold on.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Can't tell if that's a girl or a guy.

Liberal woman

SuperIncel93 wrote:10 matches total. I deleted the account btw.

Shoot, do you still have pics of the first 3 matches?

OmegaKV wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:10 matches total. I deleted the account btw.

I have pics of everything

SuperIncel93 wrote:
OmegaKV wrote:

I have pics of everything

Can you post them here? The ones on postimg got deleted.

OmegaKV wrote:Can you post them here? The ones on postimg got deleted.

You mean these?
Or the ones on Insta I sent to you?

SuperIncel93 wrote:
OmegaKV wrote:Can you post them here? The ones on postimg got deleted.

You mean these?
Or the ones on Insta I sent to you?

I meant the ones you pm'd me to my account here on sluthate. They seem to be deleted from postimg.

OmegaKV wrote:I meant the ones you pm'd me to my account here on sluthate. They seem to be deleted from postimg.

Right, I remember having them only show up for 1 day and then they be deleted. I will post the images tonight.

I got like a thousand or two but I've been on it for 2 years

6ft5 wrote:I got like a thousand or two but I've been on it for 2 years

Then what the fuck you doing here Cassanova?

Srs
I think your fake as fuck. I bet the only pussy you have ever been inside was your moms before coming out lol

New2Aesthetics wrote:
6ft5 wrote:I got like a thousand or two but I've been on it for 2 years

Then what the fuck you doing here Cassanova?

Srs
I think your fake as fuck. I bet the only pussy you have ever been inside was your moms before coming out lol

Lol are you jealous or wtf

I have stopped using Tinder, I have to say. I don't get what I need from it anymore

You will be too old for 18 year olds on tinder, but if you uppercut and blindside them IRL then you're not even too old for jailbait (as fucked up as it is to say). All kinds of scum get with underage girls by using primality impressions. Remember, the pillar of consciousness girls have is highly dependent/ predicated on what is apparent/ put forth/ purported in formality. But what lies outside of the informal details, like what isn't spoken of/ necessary to elicit (like a person's personal habits outside of what is necessary to be spoken of in a work registry/ job application) will be left to a woman's intuiton/ primal resonance receptors.

So if you weren't incel you'd be able to be a 25 yro chad and get with virtually girls of any age. Even if tinder would give some misgivings because of girls analyzing/ pillaring the value of a property on tinder in relation to other men/ and underlyingly reflecting on themselves in relation to the property when it's prominent enough so as to be under your name/ biography on tinder. And it is a big deal because age is a vast significance on the tinder tree/ brackets.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

I have stopped using Tinder, I have to say. I don't get what I need from it anymore. Instead, I like some sugar baby websites like SecretBenefits.com for example. I think it is a better way to pick up some hot girls. It is not for everyone, of course. But I personally like it a lot

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice