My BlackPill Days...

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Back in puahate 2011 - 2013 i was black pill'd for about 4 years.

-talkless virgin
-kissless virgin
-large midface
- 24/7 video game nerd in parent's house.
- ZERO social life. just college classes.

Fast forward 2012 - 2013.------------>>
-got a job. fucked A LOT of hookers. easily 100-130
-no diseases thank God.
-went from being unable to talk to a girl longer than 2min. to having decent conversations

then in late 2013
-approached at least 20 women a day.
-offered only my phone number
-like 3 weeks later. i got a call back from a decent 6/10. petite B cup, long hair short girl.
-was still kinda aspie. just behaved really nice with her.
-i brokeup with her 3 years later.

Code: Select all
present time
i turned into a normal guy basically. This is proof that black pill swalloers can change. All they need is a girl to give them a chance.
https://tinychat.com/shittyadvice
Blue > red&black
<---Avatar This man will pass away. No choice. YOU HAVE a choice <---Avatar

No girl is going to give a random ethnic like me a chance, if you're white then getting in shape and approaching/meeting women is legit

but for the rest of us it's just ldar, parents cursed us by moving to this multicultural shithole known as the west. the jews used us as genetic cannon fodder to try to eliminate the white race. most of us will fail at getting a white girl, but some lucky ones will get one and dilute the white gene pool with their ethnic genetics.

For ethnics blackpill = racepill. For whites blackpill = I never leave my parents' basement so I'll invent stories about how white women crave nigger cock.

shutupwoman wrote:Im not white.
I'm Mexican Latino.

Why hello my fellow beaner
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

shutupwoman wrote:
... approached at least 20 women a day.

What do you talk about? I feel ridiculous approaching a girl unless I have something interesting to talk about, which doesn't happen that often.

U probably have a decent face or good height. Real incels would never get a long term relationship no matter how much they approach.

Oh I have swallowed the blackpill
The seed of darkness already blooms inside me
Like a rose withered without love, my soul tainted to black
shedding my humanity as a rose would it's petals
Until only a husk remains

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (405.96 KiB) Viewed 1666 times
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Noza wrote:
shutupwoman wrote:
... approached at least 20 women a day.

What do you talk about? I feel ridiculous approaching a girl unless I have something interesting to talk about, which doesn't happen that often.

I had this problem, too. I was anti-social ASF. 24/7 on puahate/world of warcraft.
Took me a long time to become normal. year or 2.
I guess for now, work on your appearance & getting money.
Then just get numbers until 1 girl is REALLY into you.

Code: Select all
Normal people talk about their jobs, family/friends, what they did/went to on the weekend, and what they want to do/go to. thats about it

bitchlet wrote:U probably have a decent face or good height. Real incels would never get a long term relationship no matter how much they approach.

This is what I believed for a lot of years. Rejection on top of REJECTION.
If my ex had not gone out with, I would still believe that im incel and be probably gone ER.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice