As long as your hot autism dont matter

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Saw I saw your experiment prior this is to send a messagw to PUAcels and the one post alt
Attachments
Screenshot_20170810-001802.jpg
Screenshot_20170810-001802.jpg (301.22 KiB) Viewed 2255 times

She agrees to hang out with a guy who wants to bring his mom on a date.
Attachments
20170810_011533.png
20170810_011533.png (205.16 KiB) Viewed 2245 times

Gymcel Chronicles wrote:She agrees to hang out with a guy who wants to bring his mom on a date.

Holy shit lmao

Looks are everything theory confirmed once again.
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

Ubiquiphile wrote:Looks are everything theory confirmed once again.

Now it's not just looks but dating down theory as well

Fucks me off BIG TIME when a girl has the audacity to say that "she has anxiety" in response to someone opening up that he suffers from a legit disorder like autism. It's like going up to a paraplegic and saying "oh I get joint pain if I do too much excercise." The impertinent, attention-whoring slags just have to make it all about them.

primetime2123 wrote:So if you are an 8 you get to bang 6s ? Hot girls won't settle with weirdos

Yes, but we Aspiecels get nothing.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice